No need to be wary of these sewing projects. They really are easy, promise! Whether you’re in the mood to make something warm and cozy like gloves or a scarf, or want to try your hand at upcycling some pieces of clothes you no longer wear, we’ve got you covered. These are simple projects that both beginners and novices alike can stitch up, no problem. So dust off that sewing machine and get ready to whip up some sewing-project magic with these 75 easy DIY projects.
15. Wallet Organizer: You won’t need a lot of fabric for these bad boys. Plus they sew up quickly, making them great gifts for holding stuff like iPhones, jump drives, memory cards, credit cards, business cards, cash, notes, memo pads, etc… (via LBG Studio)
18. Quilted Box Pouch: Don’t let the zipper deter you from trying this little DIY — it’s really simple once you get the hang of it. Plus, these bags are amazing for all kinds of storage. (via Fort Worth Studios)
25. Headwrap Bands: These are perfect for getting your hair out of your eyes at the gym or while running errands. They’re another easy-peasy craft you can make out of scraps you have laying around your craft space. (via Delia Creates)
26. Outdoor Pillows: Here are three options to decorate your outdoor space with big, colorful pillows. You actually probably have most of the items you need sitting around your house right now. (via A Beautiful Mess)
29. Canvas Totes: Play around with the measurements to get the exact size you need. These bags would work great as a library tote, pool/beach bag, shopping bag or anything else you could possible use a giant tote for. (via The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood)
33. Drawstring Travel Bag: Add some gold lettering for a super trendy bag to take to the beach this summer. Instead of iron-on lettering, just add the letters with a gold pen to make things easier. (via Sew DIY)
What easy sewing projects have you been working on lately? Adding any more to the list? Share your projects with us in the comments below!