70 Easy Sewing Projects You Should Try
No need to be wary of these sewing projects. They really are easy, promise! Whether you're in the mood to make something simple like a pillow or want to try your hand at upcycling some pieces of clothes you no longer wear, we've got you covered. These are simple projects that both beginners and novices alike can stitch up, no problem. So dust off that sewing machine and get ready to whip up some sewing-project magic with these 74 easy DIY projects.
Make this easy crop top just in time for summer - popsicle print optional! (Brit + Co)
Stitch this coverup up in just 10 minutes! (Brit + Co)
Have dress? Add pockets! It's actually not hard. (Brit + Co)
Hugs and Kisses Pillows
Show your love with these huggable projects. (Brit + Co)
Add some color to those monochromatic pieces in your wardrobe with a sparkly sequin patch or two. (via Swell Mayde)
What are you cooking up on your sewing machine? Share with us @BritandCo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 13 Easy Sewing DIYs to Knit This Fall - Brit + Co ›
- This Buzzy New Fashion Brand Is Here to Make Sewing Simple - Brit ... ›
- 50 Sewing Projects to Tackle This Spring - Brit + Co ›
- 50 Ways to Repurpose an Old T-Shirt - Brit + Co ›
- 10 DIY Projects You Can Make With One Yard of Cotton Fabric - Brit ... ›
- 16 DIY Sewing Projects to Help Organize Your Life - Brit + Co ›
- 40 Genius No-Sew DIY Projects - Brit + Co ›
- 66 No-Sew Projects to Make Today (Mega Roundup!) - Brit + Co ›
- 40 Projects That Will Make You Bust Out the Sewing Machine - Brit + ... ›
- How to Make No-Sew Pencil Pouches for Back to School - Brit + Co ›