Have you registered for Re:Make Austin? Well, HAVE you? In just over six weeks, Brit + Co. is headed to ATX for our very first Re:Make Austin. We can’t wait to spend a weekend with the Texas Brit + Co. community. If you haven’t already snagged a ticket, be sure to get one here, here, or here.
You might be wondering who else you might see at Re:Make Austin. The event will feature innovative goods and products from tons of makers across the country. Each maker has been hand-picked by the folks here at Brit + Co., and we hope you’ll love them as much as we do. By the way, do you know a maker who should be featured at Re:Make? Be sure they apply here.
Today, we’re going to give you a sneak peek into the best paper goods that will be at Re:Make Austin.
1. My Dear Fellow Co: We can’t get enough of the cards and prints from My Dear Fellow Co. This Dallas-based husband and wife team have us head over heels for their watercolor style and jewel tone colors.
2. Fair Morning Blue: Are you obsessed with pastels and patterns? Well then, you’ll want to make sure to spend plenty of time browsing the whimsical stationery collection from the folks at Fair Morning Blue.
3. Fisk & Fern: While we clearly have a thing for beautiful cards and prints, sometimes you just want something more playful. When it comes to paper goods, our friends at Fisk & Fern have pretty much nailed silly (and fun). We might have to hang this PB&J print up in our kitchen.
4. Happy Cactus: If the name itself isn’t a reason to stop by and see them at Re:Make, we just don’t know what is. We also feel obligated to gently remind you that Mother’s Day is May 11th, and this might just be the perfect card for mom :)
5. Lilikoi Design + Letterpress: Who says letterpress can’t be sassy? The cards from Andria over at Lilikoi aren’t just well-designed—the silly and witty sayings give them a personality with a little bit of punch.
6. Maria Schoettler: Are you on the hunt for kitchen wall art? Welp, look no further. These swoon-worthy prints and calendars from Maria Schoettler are perfect to hang in your kitchen. The only question now is: Do you go with fruit or veggies?
7. Native Bear: Alright we’ve seen letterpress and print, but there’s one member of the paper goods family we have yet to see — STAMPS. Native Bear’s distinct stamp designs might quickly become the card that keeps on giving.
8. Satchel & Sage: Um, we need to get our hands on this MAKE print from Satchel & Sage ASAP. It might just be the one piece of wall art missing here at Brit HQ. We definitely recommend all you letterpress junkies visit our friends from Satchel and Sage, too. They have some gorgeous letterpress cards you won’t want to leave Re:Make without.
9. Scout and Lily: Now we’re back on the topic of wall art. The minimal patterns and bold-colored prints from the folks at Scout and Lily are just the right combo of loud and simple. They also have a great collection of home goods you’ll want to check out.
10. The Stationery Bakery: There’s a new bakery on the block, and let’s just say they aren’t serving cronuts :) We love the quirky characters on The Stationery Bakery cards. Brides-to-be take note: They have amazing invitations and thank you notes.
That’s all, folks. What makers are you excited to see at Re:Make Austin? Talk to us in the comments below.