21 Ways to Incorporate Sequins at Your Wedding
Sequins go with everything, especially weddings. Think of them as the wedding version of magical fairy dust: They’re fun, they photograph well and they always make people smile. And before you drive yourself crazy trying to plan every little detail, remember that metallics are the perfect accent to any color palette. If you’re overwhelmed with your wedding inspiration board, check out these 21 simple ways that you can make sequins work for your special day.
1. Time to Cut the Cake: Each layer of this cake is unbelievable — texture, flowers and a perfect shimmery top layer. We bet the happy couple could hardly bear to cut into it! (Photo via Rosenlee Photography)
3. Pick a Number: Table numbers and seating charts can be pretty important at a larger wedding, so use the table numbers to play up your gorgeous tablescape with some added sparkly texture! (Photo via Dasha Caffrey)
5. Glittery Gown: Not into the whole white wedding scene? This gold sequined gown is the solution for every alt-bride out there. And the dark, moody floral arrangement in that headpiece just screams fall/winter. (Photo via Lara Hots)
11. Toss the Bouquet: This simple sequin tie adds just the right amount of sparkle to your bouquet. The shimmery metallic accent will also help tie your color palette together! (Photo via Perry Vaile Photography)
18. Glitz up the Invites: Save the dates and invites are your guests’ first glimpse into your special day. This fun design is also available for download, leaving you with one less thing to add to the planning list. (via Download & Print)
19. The Ultimate Toasting Table: How’s this for a wedding toast? The eclectic mixture of large blooms, crates, painted Mason jars and a sequined backdrop come together seamlessly for a photo-worthy wow moment. (Photo via Lauren Fair)
21. Confetti Send-Off: Sometimes birdseed and flower petals just won’t do for a celebratory send-off. Gift your guests some sequins for a moment that your friends will still be talking about a year later. (Photo via Landon Jacob)
Any ways to style with sequins that we missed? Share your favorite links in the comments!