Snag These 11 Shay Mitchell-Inspired Rompers for Under $100
Can you count the times Shay Mitchell’s style has given you major sartorial envy? Maybe it was one of her A+ getups from Coachella or perhaps it was a snapshot from her recent stint in Morocco that made you want to steal (err, rather, borrow) this PLL starlet’s closet. Either way, she’s constantly keeping us on our toes with her ever-evolving wardrobe (think: full-fledged rocker one sec and the ultimate flower child the next) and arsenal of effortless ensembles. Start crafting those out-of-office responses now, and scroll on for 11 flirty rompers inspired by Mitchell herself that will bring forth a summer of scandal. Pssst: They’re all $100 or less, so you can still snag a pair of those It-girl-approved shoes you’ve been eyeing. #Winning
1. ASOS One Shoulder Romper in Bold Stripe ($35): This kitschy candy stripe romper has Fourth of July extravaganza written all over it. Whether lounging on the hammock or dipping your toes in the kiddie pool, best believe you’ll be racking up those likes on Insta before long.
2. Endless Rose Ruffled Sleeve Romper ($78): Cue the fun in the sun (and mirrored sunnies). This off-the-shoulder romper with flouncy ruffled sleeves radiates good vibes. Bonus points: The goldenrod hue will complement your sun-kissed skin and make you feel like an IRL Grecian goddess.
3. Glamorous Gingham Romper ($60): A picture-perfect picnic in Paris (with an unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower, no less) calls for you to pull out all the stops — starting with this classy AF gingham romper. Complement the sultry shoulder ties with a bold red lip, a flat-brimmed straw hat, and some traditional huaraches. Ooh-la-la!
4. Kimchi Blue Cutout Knot-Front Floral Romper ($69): Pinkies up! Gear up for a charming afternoon tea followed by a tour of Buckingham Palace with this vintage-inspired floral romper that can be elevated with a crisp white blazer and timeless ballerinas.
5. Ooh La Luxe Ophelia Romper ($62): What else would you wear for an evening spent salsa dancing in Madrid? Dial up the drama with some shoulder-grazing chandelier earrings and platform wedges that allow you to bust those moves.
6. Nasty Gal Tied Down Floral Romper ($50): Show a bit of leg, why dontcha? Here we’ve got the quintessential floral romper to hold you down for a romantic gondola ride or an epic GNO with the ladies.
7. Free People Betty Romper ($68): We’re pretty sure there’s zero chance of flying under the radar when your crochet romper packs this much after-hours appeal.
8. Topshop Floral Ruffle Romper ($75): A FROW-friendly floral romper, right this way. Offset the ultra-femme ruffles with a leather moto jacket and ankle boots for a getup that’s borderline fierce — whether you’re heading out for a night on the town or touring vineyards in the Austrian countryside.
9. Minkpink Falling Blooms Floral Playsuit ($90): We’re falling head-over-heels for this deep-V playsuit featuring bell sleeves and a boho-chic tie-neck detail. Too hot for OTK boots? Sub in knee-high gladiators for a festi-cool vibe that lives on beyond Bonnaroo.
10. Tobi Everything in Lace Ivory and Nude Romper ($68): Did someone say destination wedding set in paradise or an all-white party in the Hamptons? Just add a flower crown and this all-over ivory romper will be game for any summer bride-to-be or socialite.
11. AOUI LaLa Romper ($85): “NBD, I just woke up like this while admiring a breathtaking view of the ocean.” Or so this destination-bound romper seems to say.
Which of these Shay Mitchell-inspired rompers will you be snagging? Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.