10 Great Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
With summer weddings extending sneakily into fall, gift-giving season is already in full swing! For moms, dads, bridesmaids, groomsmen and those super special significant others, here are 10 great gifts from the B+C Shop for all the leading ladies and dapper dudes in your life.
FOR THE LADIES
1. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): We seriously heart this candle. Not only does it smell good, but it makes for a great gift for any of the besties in your life.
2. Ombre Clutch ($55): We’ve swooned over this clutch before, and we’ll likely swoon again. The hand dyed ombre hue is to dye (yep) for.
3. Tarantula Nebula Scarf ($95): Thinking of going the scarf route for all of your bridesmaids? Forget about the navy blue pashmina — these starry scarves are unusual, on-trend and would look perfect under a star-filled night sky.
4. Tiny Circles Necklace ($45): Love this delicate joining of circles. It would make a lovely present for any lady in your life, and would also be a sweet idea for all your bridesmaids if you’re soon-to-be-wed.
5. Gold Dots Tote ($48): This is one of those totes that you can give every woman you know. You can use it as an everyday bag, use it as a weekender or take it to the farmers’ market.
1. Walnut Sunglasses ($165): Around here, we wear our [wooden] sunglasses at night. #coreyhart4life
FOR THE GUYS
2. After Hours Incognito Flask ($6.99): A flask is always a go-to gift for dudes, but what about one that is super flexible and collapsible? Drink up!
3. KeySmart ($22): Hate a keychain that’s constantly jingling around?
4. Swimmer Waterproof Speaker ($60): It’s waterproof, looks like a sea creature and can be attached to any flat surface via a super-secret suction cup. Win.
5. The Gentleman’s Glassware ($36): And finally, a set of shot glasses for the most gentlemanly of dudes.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)