10 Great Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
With summer weddings extending sneakily into fall, gift-giving season is already in full swing! For moms, dads, bridesmaids, groomsmen and those super special significant others, here are 10 great gifts from the B+C Shop for all the leading ladies and dapper dudes in your life.
FOR THE LADIES
1. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): We seriously heart this candle. Not only does it smell good, but it makes for a great gift for any of the besties in your life.
2. Ombre Clutch ($55): We’ve swooned over this clutch before, and we’ll likely swoon again. The hand dyed ombre hue is to dye (yep) for.
3. Tarantula Nebula Scarf ($95): Thinking of going the scarf route for all of your bridesmaids? Forget about the navy blue pashmina — these starry scarves are unusual, on-trend and would look perfect under a star-filled night sky.
4. Tiny Circles Necklace ($45): Love this delicate joining of circles. It would make a lovely present for any lady in your life, and would also be a sweet idea for all your bridesmaids if you’re soon-to-be-wed.
5. Gold Dots Tote ($48): This is one of those totes that you can give every woman you know. You can use it as an everyday bag, use it as a weekender or take it to the farmers’ market.
FOR THE GUYS
1. Walnut Sunglasses ($165): Around here, we wear our [wooden] sunglasses at night. #coreyhart4life
2. After Hours Incognito Flask ($6.99): A flask is always a go-to gift for dudes, but what about one that is super flexible and collapsible? Drink up!
3. KeySmart ($22): Hate a keychain that’s constantly jingling around?
4. Swimmer Waterproof Speaker ($60): It’s waterproof, looks like a sea creature and can be attached to any flat surface via a super-secret suction cup. Win.
5. The Gentleman’s Glassware ($36): And finally, a set of shot glasses for the most gentlemanly of dudes.
Still on the hunt for the perfect gift? Hit up the new arrivals section of the B+C Shop. We just know you’ll find something you love :)