10 Must-Buy Items from Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale
Nordstrom has certainly been busy so far this year. They dropped Ivanka Trump’s brand and opened up a K-Beauty pop-up. Now the department store is drawing attention again with its annual half yearly sale. Not sure where to start? Shop these sweet discounts below.
1. Sun and Shadow Washed Cotton Bell Sleeve Top (on sale for $23 from $39): This bell-sleeved top can pass for business casual if you pair it with slacks, but also transitions easily to happy hour.
2. Hinge Tie Front Cover-Up (on sale for $29 from $49): Cover-ups are a must for your tropical beach vacay. This little number adds interest to your look with pretty blue and red detailing.
3. Rag & Bone Leather Card Case (on sale for $75 from $125): We dare you to find a trendier way to tote around your cards and cash this summer.
4. Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress (on sale for $42 from $69): Pockets are always useful, but they’re an extra bonus on a cute dress like this one. Plus, the stretchy fabric makes it even more comfortable.
5. Via Spiga Sunset Suede Sandal (on sale for $105 from $175): This ankle-tie pair have a slight lift without having a heel, so you can walk around comfortably all day long.
6. St. John Collection Swarovski Crystal Cocktail Ring (on sale for $57 from $95): This blingy statement ring is a welcome addition to any hand party.
7. Levtex Mamasté Apron (on sale for $13 from $26): Cook in style this summer while wearing this flirty apron. Mamasté, indeed.
8. Shiraleah Small Pineapple Aluminum Container (on sale for $29 from $42): Hide your loose trinkets in this stylish fruit. Maybe soon you can take that much-needed vacay to Hawaii.
9. Levtex Lisbon Round Throw (on sale for $42 from $69): This throw comes in an unusual shape, but it’ll look super chic when you lay it strategically on your sofa — promise.
10. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado (on sale for $24 from $29): The cult-fave formula gently nourishes the sensitive area around your peepers.
What’s on your summer wish list? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.