Our 18 Fave Picks from Nordstrom’s New K-Beauty Pop-Up
When perfecting our beauty and skincare regimen, we’ve learned to look outside our comfort zone. Well, outside borders actually. Korean beauty has pretty much took over our vanities, and Nordstrom just made it easier to get our favorite products with their pop-up store featuring 500 products. To help sort through everything, we picked our favorites to shop in the Pop-In@Nordstrom, KBEAUTY.
1. Creme Simple Stone Soap ($18): We’re obsessed with these stone soaps that not only look precious, but include natural essential oils to calm and soothe skin.
2. Hanahzo Undercloud Soap ($14): Here’s another adorable soap, specifically designed to help your oils and potions work better. The Undercloud Soap is made using a cold process, which doesn’t destroy the restorative benefits of its natural ingredients.
3. ME Factory White Flower Cheollasoo Foil Sheet Mask ($15): This futuristic face mask is about to become your new go-to. With oil-controlling benefits and a cutting-edge foil delivery, say bye bye to shiny T-zones!
4. Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara ($25): The wand on this mascara is totally customizable for different eye shapes and different eye looks. Twist it to separate the bristles, which will make your lashes appear more lengthened, or then you can bring the bristles close together to add tons of volume to your lashes.
5. Too Cool for School Ankhwab Gold Peeling Swab ($33): Use the power of gold to unlock your best skin yet. This AHA- and BHA-infused swab leaves 24k gold flakes on your skin, which you then scrub around to lift dead skin cells. Talk about a luxe exfoliator!
6. Me Factory Pig Collagen 3 Step Nose Pack ($12): Go ahead and pig out. This three-part sheet system uses pig collagen to make your nose look its best by first opening up the pores with heat, then removing blackheads, and finally closing pores back up.
7. ID.AZ Dermastic Moisturizing Creme ($60): For when you can never have enough moisture on your skin, this cream will make sure that you’re at peak hydration. Plus, it’s made without silicone, phthalates, sulfates and parabens.
8. i woke up like this Hydra Luxurious Rose Oil ($47): Nobody “wakes up like this” without a little bit of help. This rose-based oil will help keep your skin nourished and moisturized AF. And it’s not tested on animals, so you can rest assured no furry friends were harmed.
9. IPKN Twinkle Long-Wear Ink Lip Tint ($16): If you’re looking for a lip tint that really stains, this glam gloss comes in three different shades and will keep your pucker looking pretty.
10. Cool Enough Studio The Mirror Pocket Mirror ($14): Always be prepared to touch up your look with this unique pocket mirror.
11. ID.AZ Dermastic Eye Care Cream ($65): If there’s one area we could all probably pay more attention to, it’s that delicate area around the eyes. This all-in-one cream brightens and plumps to keep eyes looking their best.
12. Chosungah Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker ($22): Fake brows where you never had them before with this handy little marker tool. It’s a tinted gel that comes with both a brush AND sponge tool to help you create a super polished look.
13. Hanahzo Cotton Candy Salt Scrub ($28): Bring out your softest skin with this scrub made from sea salt gathered from the Korean coast. (Plus, it’s a beautiful baby pink color that we can’t resist.)
14. Huxley Secret of Sahara — Be Clean Be Moist Cleansing Water ($30): One of the keys to amazing skin is keeping it hydrated, moisturized and ready to go. This cleansing water is perfect for those late nights or early mornings when you know you’ve got to clean your skin but don’t feel like going through the whole routine.
15. 107 ONEOSEVEN Know Your Skin. Period. ($18): Skin tends to freak out during PMS. (Thanks, hormones.) Keep everything in check with this soap specifically designed to balance skin’s pH balance during that dreaded time of the month.
16. TPSY Whipstick Liquid Lipstick ($18): To pack a punch for your puckers, this lip color promises a highly pigmented tint in its cream formula. Plus, we love the selection of bright and poppy on-trend colors.
17. Glow Recipe 10 Days to Glow Hydrogel Beauty Mask Set ($63): If time is of the essence and you’ve got a BIG event coming up, tackle your skin problems with this set of 10 masks designed to cleanse and hydrate skin in record time.
18. Donghwha Whal Myung Skin Elixir ($42): The foundation for K-beauty is excellent skin. This all-in-one is a time-honored elixir (developed for the Korean royal family in 1897) meant to protect skin from UV rays and pollution while helping it maintain a youthful bounce.
The pop-up will live online and in select Nordstrom stores in the US and Canada until March 26.
Have you tried any K-Beauty products? Let us know your favorites @BritandCo!
(Photos via Nordstrom)