Scrolling through all of the latest wedding trends on Pinterest can be inspiring and often pretty overwhelming. Sure, they’re DDG (drop dead gorgeous), but they seem almost impossible to recreate on your own — not to mention, on a budget. But the latest wedding floral trend to hit *all* the boards is super easy to copy and incorporate into every aspect of your big day. The swoon-worthy pale- and pastel-hued silver bouquets below are mixed with hints of silverish-gray and the occasional pop of color, making them perfect for any and every wedding theme. Looking for muted and neutral hues to get those minimalist wedding vibes? Time to make a phone call to your florist or get ready to DIY your own silverish-gray bouquet and turn your wedding into a Pinterest dream, because we all know that’s #weddinggoals.
1. Pops of Purple: The trick to creating the perfect silver-inspired bouquet is to combine your icy color palette with pops of dark purple. It will totally complement your girls dressed in blue or lavender. (via Rachel May Photography / Petal Flower Company)
2. Gray, White and Pretty All Over: Cream and pale peach roses are the prettiest contrast for thistles and eucalyptus. This is a bouquet you actually won’t want to throw! (via Jess Petrie Photography / Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
3. Lush + Feathered: For a romantic beach wedding, incorporate elements from the ocean, sand and sky. This bouquet is every bit relaxing as it is beautiful. (via Monika Gauthier Photography / Every Last Detail)
4. A Silvery Statement: Combining blue thistles, cotton and a large air plant will give your bouquet a wild texture. This is an easy choice for bride’s looking for a dramatic look. (via Kate Harrison Photography / Brides)
9. Just Peachy: Add a wow factor to your bridal bouquet with bright pops of color that just can’t be overlooked. This bouquet is a match made in heaven for your destination wedding. (via Alyssa Maloof Photography / Style Me Pretty)