Yes, it’s National Bikini Day, and yes, you can participate if you like. And why wouldn’t you? We all know that every body is a beach body — and luckily, swim brands are finally getting that message too. With the body positivity revolution in full swing, labels have become more size inclusive than ever (hallelujah!). Ahead, check out eight of the best bikinis that come in straight size, plus size, and everything in between.
1. Ashley Graham x Swimsuits for All White Bikini ($59): All hail the queen! We’ve got activist Graham to thank for blazing a body pos trail — and for giving us this white-hot two-piece that runs from size four to 24.
2. Land’s End Women’s Underwire Sweetheart Bikini Top ($47) and Ruched High Waist Bikini Bottoms ($43): Land’s End has been in the extended size game for some time (and we salute you, friends). That means, of course, you can score this itsy bitsy polka dot bikini in plus size.
4. Swimsuits for All Originator Mayfair Bikini ($50): Swimsuits for All really means for all. This bold print beauty fits sizes four-24.
5. Modcloth You’ve Got Chemistry Swimsuit Top in Bustier ($50) and Swimsuit Bottom ($40): Extra small? 4x? In between? No problem, the website that eliminated the separate plus size section has you covered.
6. Xhiliration Women’s Plus Size Colorblock Crochet Bikini Top ($20) and Bikini Bottom ($17): A traditional size version of this suit is available with a little less coverage than its plus-size counterpart but with just as much hawtness. Get it, girls.
7. Becca by Becca Virtue Convertible Strap Top ($84) and High-Waist Bottom ($58): Make a splash in a bold print, no matter what size you rock. Ladies ranging from size 0-12 can grab a version of this super sexy top ($68) and bottom (in a hipster version) ($54) as well.
8. Modcloth Tri Something New Swimsuit Top in Palms ($35) and Tri Something New Swimsuit Bottom in Palms ($30): Whether you’re on vacay or staying local, get your tropical vibes in size small through 3x. Start planning that vacay now.
Want more swim style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.