Your Fave Cat-Eye Sunnies Just Received a Very Sleek Update
It’s never too late to snag yo’ self a new pair of rock-star sunnies. Amirite or amirite? With oodles of summertime fun still to be had (hello, countless backyard BBQs and afternoon dates with your fave inflatable pool float), you might as well do yourself a favor by snagging a pair of the It shades of summer. If Adam Selman x Le Spec’s ubiquitous The Last Lolita sunglasses (already spotted on the likes of Gigi and RiRi) are any indication, then sleek, futuristic cat-eye frames are about to be MAJOR. Keep scrolling for 10 right now iterations that will get you noticed by the paparazzi in a snap.
1. Rad and Refined Teenage Daydream Glitter Sunnies ($30): Calling all Delia’s devotees, self-proclaimed ‘90s babes, and Zenon wannabes! These shimmery blue frames with a vintage cat-eye shape will have you living out your teenage dreams — just add some double buns and a leather moto jacket for the full lewk.
2. Crap Eyewear The Wild Gift Sunglasses in Cool Girl Pink ($60): The cat’s meow is right. Rock these translucent “cool girl pink” shades — your new accessory du jour — on the streets of LA for no shortage of sass and sophistication.
3. Karen Walker Babou Sunglasses ($220): Attention seekers, meet your match. Karen Walker is no stranger to hitting it out of the ballpark when it comes to masterfully crafted frames, and these futuristic frosty pink shades are no exception.
4. Le Specs The Fugitive ($119): Get ‘em while they’re still haute — Le Spec’s The Fugitive specs already have a fan in Gigi Hadid and Sofia Richie.
5. Forever 21 Mirrored Cat Eye Sunglasses ($10): Super sleek VIP-worthy set of shades? Girlll, we’re already on it. If these mirrored cat-eye frames don’t make you drop it like it’s hot, then we don’t know what will.
6. Topshop Polly ’90s Pointy Cat Eye Sunglasses ($38): To slay or not to slay? Is that *even* a question? Toss these fierce angular-shaped cat-eyes on with a lace-up bodysuit and leather pants for one helluva entrance.
7. Spitfire Apex Sunglasses ($45): Throw some unintentional shade — or don’t — with these punk frames that bring the drama. (Who are we kidding: The maroon lenses are pretty rad too.)
8. Emma Mulholland x Pared Stargazers ($240): What mid-summer slump? No such thing when you’ve got these Hollywood-esque stargazers on deck. For double the slayage, team ‘em alongside a neck-plunging one-piece and embellished pool slides.
9. ASOS Small Pointy Cat Eye Sunglasses ($19): Ready for our close-up, TYVM. Inject some French insouciance into your daily getup with these demure red cat-eye sunnies that require a femme bow-neck blouse and a chic ascot scarf.
10. Poppy Lissiman Lolita-Cotton Candy Shades ($54): Keep on doin’ your thang with these seriously dreamy cotton candy pink-hued shades that call for a west coast adventure. The green/aqua lenses will fo’ sure get you noticed by the pool.
What’s your go-to sunglass shape? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.