20 Pastel Jewels to Punch Up Your Spring Wardrobe
Pastel colors and springtime are about as much of a power couple as PB&J… or Pharrell and his Grammy’s hat. That’s why we’re stoked to see so many pastel colored baubles around for the fast-approaching season. From peachy sherberts to swoon-worthy shades of mint to the now iconic hue of duck egg blue, these 20 pastel jewels are so ready to punch up your spring wardrobe.
1. Boreal Bib Necklace ($88): Soft sherbert beads make one seriously lush layer necklace. The green tinted rhinestones and canary yellow gems take this statement piece to an extremely chic level.
2. Rock ‘N Rose Exclusive for Asos Vintage Moonstone Cocktail Ring ($36): This adjustable gold-finished ring is quite a head turner thanks to that oversized moonstone. The dusty lavender shimmers like a dream in the sunlight.
3. Asos Sugarbead Drop Earrings ($15): A slew of mis-matched beads fall perfectly into place on these silver mesh drop earrings. We’re totally taken by the mix of glossy and matte finishes, especially that final rhinestone in duck egg blue.
4. Sweet Thing Chain Necklace ($8): Newsflash: chunky chains are totally on trend. But if wearing a thick metallic choker seems too over the top, try the look in a minty finish—we bet you’ll be won over.
5. Ted Baker Kiah Coral Metal Bow Bangle ($74): A gold-toned bow sits pretty on top of a slim-cut coral band. It might be the cutest bangle we’ve ever seen!
6. Kate Spade New York Gumdrop Gems Bracelet ($98): Lavender! Blush! Even butter yellow makes an appearance tinting epoxy stones on this 12-karat gold plated metal cuff bracelet. We’re calling it the ultimate spring accessory.
8. Lilac Stacking Two Ring Set ($18): Of all the pieces in American Apparel’s enamel jewelry collection, we’re huge fans of these stacking rings. They’re chic, subtle, and look just as good on their own as they do paired up.
9. Petal Shaped Stone Earrings ($25): These sparkly, vintage-inspired earrings are kept modern thanks to the coral and cream stones. Can you tell we’re obsessed with these matte finished pieces?
10. Polished Bangle Set ($6): Do the math: 18 high-polished pastel bangles for $6—it’s the steal of the spring season! Get it right now.
11. Asos Opaque Drop Earrings ($12): These petal pink drop earrings are, simply put, to die for. The gold tone casting that perfectly pinches the side of each opaque stone is a detail that makes them extra swoon-worthy.
12. Shourouk Atari Cuff Bracelet ($450): This bejeweled cuff is blowing our minds. The wide, clear band adds sporty contrast to the luxe stone embellishment that is finished in an expertly crafted fade from lavender to peach.
13. Chevron Swing Pendant ($32): We’re going ga-ga for this pastel chevron (PASTEL CHEVRON!) necklace—so delicate, so divine.
14. Candy Tab Bangle ($28): Have you ever seen such a dainty bangle? A twisted wire band keeps these color block tab bracelets extremely classy.
15. Great Shapes Two-Tone Necklace in Natural/Neon Coral ($50): Half lightly stained wood, half painted a slick shade of coral, this two-toned necklace is everything. ‘Cause seriously—look at all those shapes!
16. Lacquer Palm Drops ($34): This pair of earrings almost has an icicle-like quality thanks to these sharp beads in the most perfect shade of mint green ever. Monochrome FTW!
17. Femme Cluster Faux Stone Necklace ($9): These ultra faceted gems create one of the most posh collars we’ve ever seen. Are you with us when we say butter yellow has never looked so good?
18. Johnny Loves Rosie Rhinestone Surround Teardrop Earrings ($34): We can’t believe how the simple addition of coral gemstones can totally transform a pair of rhinestone drop earrings. Just imagine how they’d sparkle at your next black tie event.
19. Soft Spike Collar Necklace ($25): We know: you guys are all like a studded collar? Really? Yes! We’d try the look with this pastel-colored number, maybe paired with a white blouse to soften it up.
20. Iku Bracelet ($44): This geometric bead bracelet boasts every one of our fave pastel colors. It’s the springy arm candy we’ve been waiting for!
What pastel gems are your fave? How do you rock these candy-colored hues this spring? Tell us in the comments below.