Thinking about making a change to your look this season? Warmer weather is on the way and it’s time to consider light, airy, and Easter-ready pastel hair. If you thought dusty hues like lilac, peach, and baby pink are so last year, look no further than the slew of A-list celebs like Kim Kardashian and Constance Wu for a little inspiration. Scroll down for our favorite pastel hair shades for spring 2018.
1. Lavender-Blue: Instead of blending in with a safer color, go all out with this dusty lavender-blue tone. Add in some choppy bangs and a bob, and you’re ready to get all the likes.
2. Rose Gold: A twist on typical pink or dirty blonde, this rosy variation looks amazing with any and every skin tone.
3. Coral: Meet the modern version of mermaid-approved hair! Keep your hue warm and welcoming with slightly orange undertones.
4. Icy Blonde: Is it just us, or did you and everyone you know want gray hair in 2017? This year we’re switching it up a bit with a look that reads more ice than ash.
5. Light Teal: Start with a stark white hue then work your way up to this dusty teal shade that shows the softer side of spring hair.
6. Pink Fade: Calling all Kim K. fans: This is the look of the moment. Bring shades of strawberry to treated hair for an edgier take on the trend.
7. Pure Purple: Not all purples are created equally, and there’s no better proof than this beauty’s hair color. Made by mixing together silver tones with a shade of purple, this icy violet is incredibly unique.
8. Unicorn Hair: Get jaw-dropping pastel locks blended together featuring all of your favorite colors. Leaving an overall muted tone throughout makes this look ultra wearable.
9. Teal Tips: Brighten up darker strands with colorful accents that offer a more vibrant upgrade to last year’s ombre styles.
10. Millennial Pink: This shade of pink is clearly having a moment, but true commitment to the trend only comes when you rock it on your tresses.
11. Fuchsia: Can’t decide between pink and purple? Choose something in the middle. This fuchsia tone starts off bright and fades to an even more beautiful pastel tone.
Tweet us your favorite pastel hair colors @BritandCo!