This Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide Has Something for Everyone on Your List
Have little ones at home? A sister in college? Not sure what to get your mother? Well, ‘tis the season for giving, and this year, we’re giving you stocking-stuffer gift guides with items for every person in your life. We teamed up with Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. to help up your gift-giving game with items that are fun and thoughtful for all ages. So read on, and don’t forget to take notes.
For the Kiddos
Find items that are fun for kids and helpful for parents (READ: winter break = no school). Selecting items that are engaging to help the little ones fill the school-free days is key.
1. BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Featuring Finding Dory: Boo-boos are no fun, but tears are quick to dry up when these super adorable bandages come around. The cute designs in different sizes are sure to delight the kids in your life.
2. Hat and Mittens: Get those kiddos geared up for the winter season with a solid set of hat and mittens. Keep those little hands and head toasty warm with a seasonal design.
3. Markers: The sky’s the limit with some washable markers. Let their imagination run free with holiday crafts, while keeping them busy during the winter holiday break.
4. Toy Cars: There’s something about toys with wheels that makes them a constant and endless delight for kids of any age. Whether cars, trains or trucks, moveable toys find their way all over the place.
For the College Co-eds
For young adults, it’s best to always give exciting yet useful items that they wouldn’t want to spend their limited funds on.
1. Compeed® Blister Cushions: Just in time for those New Year’s Eve parties! The Compeed Blister Cushions (available only at Walgreens stores and www.walgreens.com) are just what the doctor ordered for the social butterfly in your life that will be partying all night long.
2. Tiny Notebooks: These bad boys are the perfect size for a purse and are so *retro* for college kids to jot down thoughts, ideas or someone’s contact info. Plus, they’re super cute for keeping creative ideas alive.
3. Colorful Socks: Help keep those toes warm and looking so fly with some playful, colorful socks. Worried about lost socks? Don’t be! Pick designs that are even awesome to wear mismatched.
4. Enamel Pins: Bling out a backpack or jean jacket with some adorable flare. Enamel pins are so hot right now and can cater to anyone’s interest.
For the #Adulting Adults
It’s quite exhaustive constantly trying to be an adult, especially during the holidays. Help a sister out with some gifts that encourage rest and relaxation.
1. Adult Coloring Book + Colored Pencils: So hot right now! An adult coloring book and some accompanying colored pencils are a great way to get into the meditative flow, slow down and spend some much-needed time, technology free. It’s the perfect treat for the adult on the go.
2. Brit + Co Online Class: Give the gift of creativity with one of the many B+C online classes. From Fauxligraphy to How to Crush It on Instagram, there’s a class for everyone and for every skill level. #iamcreative
3. Bath Salts/Bath Bomb: Help soothe the soul with some amazing smelling (and looking) bath bombs and fancy soap. There’s nothing like a warm, relaxing soak to give maximum chill and help recover from the hectic holiday time.
4. Rings and Bracelets: Every girl loves a little bit of bling. Pick a beautiful selection of baubles that will have your loved one thinking of you whenever they wear them.
What gift-giving advice do you have? Tweet it to us!
Styling: Karen Pham
Photography: Chris Andre