This Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide Has Something for Everyone on Your List
Have little ones at home? A sister in college? Not sure what to get your mother? Well, ‘tis the season for giving, and this year, we’re giving you stocking-stuffer gift guides with items for every person in your life. We teamed up with Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. to help up your gift-giving game with items that are fun and thoughtful for all ages. So read on, and don’t forget to take notes.
For the Kiddos
Find items that are fun for kids and helpful for parents (READ: winter break = no school). Selecting items that are engaging to help the little ones fill the school-free days is key.
1. BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Featuring Finding Dory: Boo-boos are no fun, but tears are quick to dry up when these super adorable bandages come around. The cute designs in different sizes are sure to delight the kids in your life.
2. Hat and Mittens: Get those kiddos geared up for the winter season with a solid set of hat and mittens. Keep those little hands and head toasty warm with a seasonal design.
3. Markers: The sky’s the limit with some washable markers. Let their imagination run free with holiday crafts, while keeping them busy during the winter holiday break.
4. Toy Cars: There’s something about toys with wheels that makes them a constant and endless delight for kids of any age. Whether cars, trains or trucks, moveable toys find their way all over the place.
For the College Co-eds
For young adults, it’s best to always give exciting yet useful items that they wouldn’t want to spend their limited funds on.
1. Compeed® Blister Cushions: Just in time for those New Year’s Eve parties! The Compeed Blister Cushions (available only at Walgreens stores and www.walgreens.com) are just what the doctor ordered for the social butterfly in your life that will be partying all night long.
2. Tiny Notebooks: These bad boys are the perfect size for a purse and are so *retro* for college kids to jot down thoughts, ideas or someone’s contact info. Plus, they’re super cute for keeping creative ideas alive.
3. Colorful Socks: Help keep those toes warm and looking so fly with some playful, colorful socks. Worried about lost socks? Don’t be! Pick designs that are even awesome to wear mismatched.
4. Enamel Pins: Bling out a backpack or jean jacket with some adorable flare. Enamel pins are so hot right now and can cater to anyone’s interest.
For the #Adulting Adults
It’s quite exhaustive constantly trying to be an adult, especially during the holidays. Help a sister out with some gifts that encourage rest and relaxation.
1. Adult Coloring Book + Colored Pencils: So hot right now! An adult coloring book and some accompanying colored pencils are a great way to get into the meditative flow, slow down and spend some much-needed time, technology free. It’s the perfect treat for the adult on the go.
2. Brit + Co Online Class: Give the gift of creativity with one of the many B+C online classes. From Fauxligraphy to How to Crush It on Instagram, there’s a class for everyone and for every skill level. #iamcreative
3. Bath Salts/Bath Bomb: Help soothe the soul with some amazing smelling (and looking) bath bombs and fancy soap. There’s nothing like a warm, relaxing soak to give maximum chill and help recover from the hectic holiday time.
4. Rings and Bracelets: Every girl loves a little bit of bling. Pick a beautiful selection of baubles that will have your loved one thinking of you whenever they wear them.
What gift-giving advice do you have? Tweet it to us!
Styling: Karen Pham
Photography: Chris Andre
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)