10 Street Style-Approved Ways to Wear Head-to-Toe White This Summer
Pop the champagne! It’s officially time to bust out those summer whites. The minimalist hue feels refreshing after months of dark layers and embodies the season’s carefree vibe, effortlessly going from basking on the beach to rooftop cocktails with your crew. There’s a lot to love — so much so that Insta has been awash with head-to-toe white outfits. The thought of rocking all-white-everything might seem intimidating (because stains), but trust us when we say it’s easier to pull off than you think. The proof? The 10 Instababe-approved #OOTDs below.
1. Double Denim: A bright white wash puts a cool-girl twist on an iconic ’00s trend. Instababe Lauren Johnson takes things up a notch by pairing the getup with studded white boots and don’t-care hair.
2. Sheer Style: Channel OOO (out-of-office) vibes with a sheer matching set that’ll look downright DDG when styled alongside a sleek white swimsuit for a poolside stint.
3. Long Layers: With its easy long layers, this breezy ensemble is a shoo-in for any number of alfresco soirees. Now that’s something we can lift our glasses to.
4. Punchy Prints: Love the all-white-everything look but aren’t sold on the idea of doubled-up solids? Shake things up with a printed white top or trousers for a dash of visual drama.
5. One-and-Done: Nailing the monochromatic trend has never been easier: Pop on a white OTS midi dress and matching mules and then hit the beach for a sunset stroll.
6. Belted Beauty: Is there anything better than a waterfront adventure? How about one that involves this white-hot Storets Denim Belt Jumpsuit ($68) and a circle handle bag? Swoon.
7. Buh-Bye Blue Jeans: Upgrade your off-duty uniform for summer with cropped white trousers and lace-up espadrilles that feel fit for the French Riviera. Can you say picnic-ready?
9. Jump on It: Do like Yoyo Cao and think outside the box when it comes to making monochromatic stand out. This jumpsuit and T-shirt pairing is even more eye-catching with layered shades of bright white and cream.
10. Color Coordinate: Pair a throwback minidress and cat-eye shades with punchy add-ons for a supremely cool contrast.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.