15 Outdoor String Lights to Set the Mood
Outdoor string lights are the perfect way to add some romance to your patio, backyard or party. From cafe and globe lights to bulbs shaped like stars, you can create your own magical outdoor oasis that is perfect for summer entertaining. Here are 15 sparkly ways to illuminate your patio or next outdoor party.
1. Twinkle Star Lights ($20): Add some twinkling lights to your starry sky for a magical evening glow.
2. Globe Lights ($34): Hang multiple strands across your backyard for a tent of lights.
3. Nostalgic Lights ($129): The visible filament gives these lights a warm golden glow.
4. Caged Lantern ($25): Hang these in your trees for a fun, vintage flair.
5. Diamond Lights ($14): Like a diamond in the sky, these colorful geometric lights will add some bling to your patio decor.
6. Solar Chinese Lanterns ($34): These colorful lanterns provide light and a fun, decorative touch.
7. Iridescent Bulbs ($13): These string lights are shaped like little lanterns or flower bulbs.
8. Metal Flower ($13): Mini bulbs are covered with beautiful flower-like lanterns for a festive and elegant touch.
9. Metal Lantern Lights ($25): Make your backyard or balcony tres chic with these classy lanterns.
10. Vintage Edison Bulbs ($115): Perfect for a wedding or big party, these Edison bulbs are reminiscent of cafe lights found in cafes throughout Italy.
11. Seaside Colored Lights (from $17): Add some shimmering colors of the sea (even if you’re a long way away from the beach) with these blue and green lights.
12. Galvanized Metal Lights ($30): A bit rustic and a little feminine, these delicate lights are very cool.
13. Wire Bird Lights ($20): Put a bird on it with these adorable little tweeters.
14. Carved Wooden Lights ($20): These decorative square lights are gorgeous — we might have to try lasercutting our own set.
15. Woven Balls ($12): These handmade globes offer a soft, diffused light for that romantic glow.
Are you inspired to light up your patio? Let us know in the comments below!