12 Gym Bags You Won’t Be Embarrassed to Carry
If you’re looking to be a healthier you this new year and your resolution sounds something like “join a gym,” “do more yoga,” or “train for a half marathon,” then it should also be followed by “and get a gym bag that I won’t be embarrassed to carry.” Just because you’re whipping your butt into shape doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style for your sportier lifestyle. It is possible—just tote around one of these 12 trendy duffels and gym bags.
1. Weekend Warrior Bag ($169): A bright color block gym bag? There might not be an easier sell!
2. LeSportac Travel Tote Bag ($92): Never lose site of your gym bag in a group class again. This durable tote comes in shiny, sporty material that sets it apart from the rest.
3. Duffel No. 4 ($150): You have Swedish brand Fjallraven largely to thank for the backpack being an acceptable carryall after high school graduation. If you need a bit more space to pack your gym essentials than their signature square backpack, try the waxed fabric duffel on for size.
4. Weekend Bag ($72): Oh Baggu, how do we love thee? There are too many ways to count! Besides their totally foldable standard tote, they make heavy-weight canvas duffels deep enough to fit your yoga mat that come in dope patterns like blocks and goats!
5. Nylon Drawstring Shopper Bag ($50): Did you have a drawstring backpack in the ‘90s? We sure did! So you probably guessed that we’re stoked that we found a more modern version to take with us wherever we go to workout.
6. Nylon Pack Cloth Gym Bag ($18): Yes, it’s a bare bones duffle bag, but these two-toned totes from American Apparel have won us over because they come in almost every color combo imaginable, from dude-friendly burgundy and forest green to eye-popping hot pink and white.
7. Quilted Luggage ($68): The quilted fabric trend doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, and we’re okay with that: the diamond seaming gives everything from jackets to gym bags such a classic look. The gym doesn’t always have to be such a casual place now, does it? ;)
8. Herschel Polka Dot Novel Holdall ($155): Do polka dots get you pumped? Then take this duffel with you to the gym for that extra boost of encouragement.
9. Yoga on the Run Duffel ($169): As if the bold, geometric pattern and shiny silver panels weren’t enough to draw us in—this duffel bag boasts unique compartments for your yoga mat, phone and tablets, water bottle, and sweaty clothes.
10. Imogen Duffel Bag in Grey ($50): Keep it classy at the gym with this grey, faux leather duffel. Its muted color and gold hardware make it appropriate to be toted to nearly any occasion.
11. Flouro Woven Duffle Backpack ($30): Not only do we love the fact that this drawstring duffel can be slung over both shoulders for easy carrying, but we’re also pretty crazy about its fluorescent tribal pattern speckled with metallic details.
12. Striped and Sequined Weekender ($148): While we might be winding down our holiday sequins binge, we’re still not completely over the sparkle! So we’re nuts about the sequined end panels that add just the right amount of glitz to this nautical striped gym bag.
How do you tote your workout clothes to the gym? Are there any cool bags that we missed? Tell us in the comments below.