You had these amazing plans for a sunny patio brunch this weekend when, lo and behold, rain showed up in the forecast. It’s a bummer; we get it — but don’t cancel that shindig! There are plenty of ways to enjoy a spring-themed brunch indoors, and you could easily consider that rain smacking against the window a part of the theme. Get your Bloody Mary mixers ready, because we’ve got 15 spring-inspired eats to munch on while you get your brunch on.
1. Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Puff Pastry Parcels: Puff pastries for life, y’all. These little presents are stuffed with a creamy dip-inspired blend for brunchin’ perfection. (via From a Chef’s Kitchen)
3. Savory Sour Cream Pancakes With Caramelized Onions and Spring Peas: These pancakes are for those who swoon over savory before sweet. Top them with eggs, scallions, and a knob of butter, then sink into your happy place. (via With Salt and Pepper)
4. Rhubarb Dutch Baby: You cannot celebrate spring produce without inviting rhubarb to the party. This tasty Dutch treat is smothered with a rosy-hued rhubarb curd that is tart, creamy, and everything dreamy. (via Foodess)
5. Asparagus Toast: If you’re tired of the same ol’ avocado toast, this bad boy will definitely encourage you to move on. The vegan option even brings fake eggs to the table, thanks to cashew cream and tomato ends! (via Kitchen Window Clovers)
6. Peas and Herbs Cheese Tarts: When it comes to spring-themed brunches, it’s impossible to beat savory and herbaceous tarts. These gems are also filled with a three-cheese blend, and we’re diggin’ it. (via Give Recipe)
7. Grilled Asparagus, Smoked Tofu Benedict, and Macadamia-Chive Hollandaise: Smothered in a velvety vegan-friendly Hollandaise, this might just become a regular Sunday thing. (via The Floured Kitchen)
8. Thin and Delicate Matcha Green Tea Crepes: If you love anything and everything matcha, then you need these crepes in your life. Hit them with some powdered sugar and say HELLO to your new fave. (via Imagelicious)
9. Green Shakshuka: This may not be your usual shakshuka, but it will make your tummy rumble nonetheless. This recipe snubs the usual tomato sauce for a medley of nutritious greens for a wholesome one-pot 30-minute brunch fix. (via Happy Kitchen.Rocks)
10. Spring Frittata With Baby Potato Salad: Put a hold on your usual scrambled eggs and potato hash. This seasonal frittata is WAY more exciting, and bright flavors bring potatoes to a whole new level. (via Wholy Goodness)
11. Everything Bagel Pizza With Lox: This mouth-watering breakfast pizza brings *so* many favorites into one incredible dish. Why limit yourself to one lox bagel when you can eat several slices, amirite? (via Foxes Love Lemons)
12. Rustic Mini Rhubarb Galettes: Dessert for breakfast is a thing, and this rustic beauty proves it. Mouth-puckering rhubarb is set into a flakey crust, and you may even be tempted to add a scoop of ice cream. (via A Side of Sweet)
13. Spring Onion Medley Burek: If you’ve never had burek before, just imagine phyllo pastry heaven. If you can get your hands on some ramps this spring, we urge you to give this recipe a whirl. (via Three Little Halves)
14. Baked Egg Breakfast Tarts With Prosciutto: With silky baked eggs and salty prosciutto, this recipe packs everything you want in a tasty breakfast into individual little tarts. (via The Charming Detroiter)
15. Avocado Toast With Dukkah, Spring Flowers, and Soft Boiled Eggs: For those who still crave avocado toast all day every day, this recipe is a dream. Spring-y flowers and crunchy dukkah put a unique spin on this trendy meal. (via Hello My Dumpling)
Find more seasonal brunch inspo on our Pinterest page.