8 Stylish Water Bottles That Are Hydration and Fashion Goals
The latest statement accessory isn’t a bold earring or the newest “it” bag — it’s a water bottle. Gone are the days of functional but frumpy bottles: Now you can stay hydrated (and look great doing so) with a super-stylish sipper. And why choose just one? From rainbow glitter stripes to pressed flowers, there’s a perfect pick for every look. Read on for our list of the prettiest thirst-quenchers around.
1. Ban.do Glitter Wheel Water Bottle ($26): A rainbow glitter bottle brings the whimsy you need during a way-hard workout.
2. Target Hip Plastic Water Bottle ($15): Inspired by a hip flask, this cool canteen has a handy strap that you can carabiner onto your yoga duffel.
3. Glacce Rose Quartz Bottle ($80): Drinking water touched by love-promoting rose quartz? We’re sold (and so is Goop, apparently).
4. Proof Water Bottle ($32): Made with sustainably-sourced stainless steel, this super-sleek vessel also keeps bevs cold for 24 hours.
5. The LARQ Bottle ($95): We never knew there were self-cleaning water bottles — but now we absolutely need one.
6. Urban Outfitters Printed Glass Water Bottle ($16): The pretty pressed-flower motif will match all your best prairie dresses.
7. Que Collapsible Water Bottle ($26): This cute, collapsible silicone water bottle is pure genius. Expanding from six to 20 ounces, it’s endlessly adaptable for your craziest days.
8. bkr 1L ($48): When only a giant bottle will do (who has time for regular refill trips to the water cooler?), go big with this beautiful glass and silicone pick in the poshest hue.
Need more chic hydration options? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.