20 Ways to Add Succulents to Your Life Without Gardening
Succulents are having a major moment right now, and we’re all about it. Not only do they look cool, but they’re also easy to maintain and add a little life to our living spaces. If your abode doesn’t have enough light for plants, or if you’re missing a green thumb, you can surround yourself with succulent prints and products. Regardless of your gardening prowess, get in on the succulent trend with these 20 adorable, succulent-inspired goods.
1. Grows My Mind Notebook Set ($12): All you color lovers out there: Say hello to the perfect place to jot down your thoughts or write your grocery lists.
2. Cactus and Succulent Art Prints ($60): Get in on the gallery wall trend with this gorgeous collection of watercolor paintings, and impress your friends with your botanical knowledge.
4. Succulents iPhone Case ($24): We can’t resist a fun pattern like this one, especially when it’s on an iPhone case. You’ll want to peek at this print so much, lost phones will be a thing of the past.
5. Succulent Magnets ($12): Your counters aren’t the only ones who want in on the plant action. Give your refrigerator a little TLC by dressing it up with fun magnets.
6. Succulent Illustration ($5): This sweet watercolor illustration would look pretty anywhere in your home.
7. Succulents Simplified by Debra Lee Baldwin ($25): If your apartment doesn’t get enough sunlight for growing plants, flipping through the pages is the next best thing. Dress up your coffee table with a book full of gorgeous photography.
8. Cactus Block-Printed Foldover Clutch ($29): You will be showered with compliments at brunch when your friends spot you with this adorable foldover clutch.
10. Too Much Fun Dress in Cacti ($90): Whether you’re heading to a baby shower or you need a cute dress for your cousin’s graduation party, this darling frock will keep you styling all summer long.
11. Potted Succulent Print ($20): Can’t decide which succulents to add to your decor? Add them all with a colorful painting that won’t require any watering.
12. Watercolor Cactus and Succulent Tote Bag ($19): This bag is tote-ally cool and practical. You’ll want to tote it around the farmer’s market. (Okay, we’ll stop with the puns, we promise!).
13. Succulent Crew Socks ($14): Even if they’re tucked into boots, putting on a pair of quirky socks is an easy way to brighten your day.
14. Succulent Art Print ($23): If you’ve got an empty spot on your wall, then this amazing art print is calling your name.
15. Plant Thank You Enough Card Set ($15): It’s always a good idea to have thank-you cards around the house, just in case you need to write one. These gorgeous prints will shower your recipients with some love.
16. Jikits Mobile ($49): Oh yeah, this colorful mobile would be ridiculously adorable in your little sprout’s nursery.
17: You Don’t Suck-ulents Greeting Card ($3): Bring a smile to your BFF’s face by sending her this hilarious (and truthful) card.
18. Screen-Printed Tea Towel ($14): Include this tea towel in a basket filled with kitchen goodies, and your housewarming gift will be a winner.
19. Rooting For You Tee ($29): Celebrate your succulent-like qualities (resilience and beauty) with a fun graphic tee.
20: Care for Desert Oven Mitt ($15): In the wild, succulents and cacti grow in hot environments. It’s only natural to use a cactus oven mitt for all your baked treats.
What do you think of these succulent products? Let us know in the comments!