20 Ways to Add Succulents to Your Life Without Gardening
Succulents are having a major moment right now, and we’re all about it. Not only do they look cool, but they’re also easy to maintain and add a little life to our living spaces. If your abode doesn’t have enough light for plants, or if you’re missing a green thumb, you can surround yourself with succulent prints and products. Regardless of your gardening prowess, get in on the succulent trend with these 20 adorable, succulent-inspired goods.
1. Grows My Mind Notebook Set ($12): All you color lovers out there: Say hello to the perfect place to jot down your thoughts or write your grocery lists.
2. Cactus and Succulent Art Prints ($60): Get in on the gallery wall trend with this gorgeous collection of watercolor paintings, and impress your friends with your botanical knowledge.
wall decor with this adorable embroidery hoop art, or use it as inspo to DIY your own.
4. Succulents iPhone Case ($24): We can’t resist a fun pattern like this one, especially when it’s on an iPhone case. You’ll want to peek at this print so much, lost phones will be a thing of the past.
5. Succulent Magnets ($12): Your counters aren’t the only ones who want in on the plant action. Give your refrigerator a little TLC by dressing it up with fun magnets.
6. Succulent Illustration ($5): This sweet watercolor illustration would look pretty anywhere in your home.
7. Succulents Simplified by Debra Lee Baldwin ($25): If your apartment doesn’t get enough sunlight for growing plants, flipping through the pages is the next best thing. Dress up your coffee table with a book full of gorgeous photography.
8. Cactus Block-Printed Foldover Clutch ($29): You will be showered with compliments at brunch when your friends spot you with this adorable foldover clutch.
maxi dress or with a plain white t-shirt and a great pair of boyfriend jeans to elevate your look.
10. Too Much Fun Dress in Cacti ($90): Whether you’re heading to a baby shower or you need a cute dress for your cousin’s graduation party, this darling frock will keep you styling all summer long.
11. Potted Succulent Print ($20): Can’t decide which succulents to add to your decor? Add them all with a colorful painting that won’t require any watering.
12. Watercolor Cactus and Succulent Tote Bag ($19): This bag is tote-ally cool and practical. You’ll want to tote it around the farmer’s market. (Okay, we’ll stop with the puns, we promise!).
13. Succulent Crew Socks ($14): Even if they’re tucked into boots, putting on a pair of quirky socks is an easy way to brighten your day.
14. Succulent Art Print ($23): If you’ve got an empty spot on your wall, then this amazing art print is calling your name.
15. Plant Thank You Enough Card Set ($15): It’s always a good idea to have thank-you cards around the house, just in case you need to write one. These gorgeous prints will shower your recipients with some love.
16. Jikits Mobile ($49): Oh yeah, this colorful mobile would be ridiculously adorable in your little sprout’s nursery.
17: You Don’t Suck-ulents Greeting Card ($3): Bring a smile to your BFF’s face by sending her this hilarious (and truthful) card.
18. Screen-Printed Tea Towel ($14): Include this tea towel in a basket filled with kitchen goodies, and your housewarming gift will be a winner.
19. Rooting For You Tee ($29): Celebrate your succulent-like qualities (resilience and beauty) with a fun graphic tee.
20: Care for Desert Oven Mitt ($15): In the wild, succulents and cacti grow in hot environments. It’s only natural to use a cactus oven mitt for all your baked treats.