20 Stunner Shades All Under $55
Don’t you dare go into the sun this summer without accessorizing your eyes. You got to keep those peepers protected while you’re enjoying that great outdoors (aka the pool and the beach). But if you tend to lose or break your sunglasses on the regular, you’re probably not very excited about the idea of dropping $500 on a pair of posh Oliver Peoples. We have a solution. Buy cheap stunner sunnies. There are tons of options out there, but to get you started, here our 20 of our faves.
1. Sole Society Jessie Sunglasses: ($25): Check it: Attitude for your eyes.
2. Quay Fleur Sunglasses ($51): Old school cat eye frames with a new school geometric flare mean one fabulous you.
3. ASOS Quay With Partial Lens Cover ($15): Channeling Gaga, the partial lens insures the ultimate protection and keeps you looking as fashion forward as fashion forward gets.
4. White Lace Heart Sunglasses ($18): Don’t you just heart these?
5. Set Sail Wayfarer Sunglasses ($6): You’re ready to set sail or head to a Fourth of July par-tay as soon as these touch down on your face.
6. Leo Stripe Sunglasses ($16): Picnics in the park, long walks on the beach and Sunday morning patio brunches, these subtly stripped frames complete you.
7. The Beach Party ($54): Crap glasses were all the rage at Coachella this year. The LA-based company is about to make it big time. Get yours before the rest of the crowd beats you to them.
8. Abbey Road Sunglasses ($18): Speaking of music festivals… here we come!
9. Heartbreaker Sunglasses ($16): For $16 a pop, you won’t be totally heartbroken if you break this pair of stunners. But just in case, better buy them in sets of five.
10. Sole Society Cami Sunglasses: ($30): The Cami sunnies are a go-to for every look, but they look particularly fly with a flirty, printed dress.
11. ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses: ($16): A little bling to spice up a pair of cat eye frames? Don’t mind if we do.
12. Pentagon Sunglasses ($5): These frames have five sides to them! MAGIC.
13. Coolgirl Catmaster Sunglasses ($16): You become an instant #coolgirl as soon as you put these white frames on. The light frames really pop next to the dark brown cat eye lens.
14. Quay Eyewear Glomesh Sunglasses ($30): For all your worldly travels, houndstooth is a must have addition to your wardrobe.
15. AJ Morgan Round Floral Print Sunglasses ($29): Floral print meets leopard print in these lightweight lookers. AJ Morgan has been the bee’s knees for quite some time… just watch old episodes of Beverly Hills 90210, and you’ll see the cast flaunting them all over Beverly Hills High.
16. Le Specs Rabbit Hole Round Sunglasses ($49): There’s an unspoken rule in the world: Everyone needs to own a pair of animal print sunglasses. Bonus points if they have mirrored lenses.
17. Goodnight Moon Sunglasses ($18): If John Lennon’s iconic eyeglasses had a hipper younger sister, these would be them.
18. Lorde Sunglasses ($16): Everyone needs their essential black sunglasses, but there’s no reason those essential black sunglasses shouldn’t included a little metallic flair.
19. Geo Wayfarer Sunglasses ($6): Funk! Funk! Funk!
20. White Eye Print Sunglasses ($15): Eyes on eyes on eyes. Things are getting meta up in here.
Which of these sunglasses will you let protect your eyes this summer? Let us know your favorites in the comments below.