15 Totally Sweet Gifts for Your Galentine
Couples out there are already gearing up for Valentine’s Day, but there’s an even better holiday just around the corner, and you don’t need to be coupled up to celebrate. Women everywhere (single or taken) are getting their squads together for another yearly celebration of Galentine’s Day on February 13, and frankly, we hope this year is the best yet. But if you’re still not sure what to gift to your poetic and noble land-mermaids, we have some thoughtful and fun ideas that even Leslie Knope herself would be happy to give.
1. Ban.do “I Am Very Busy” Annual Planner ($36): Ladies on #TeamKnope obviously need a new planner for 2019. Luckily, February isn’t too late to get organized. Every time your favorite gal opens this, she’ll remember to seize the day.
2. Dittohouse Courageous Woman Throw ($160): When the world is cold, it’s so soothing to wrap up in the warmth of beautiful and badass women with this lovely knitted throw and feel like you can take on anything… Or just take a nap. That’s cool too.
3. ModCloth Friends Tank Top ($25): Want to let your BFF know that you’ll be there for them? Wrap this clever graphic tank top with the logo from the classic ’90s TV show Friends.
4. Urban Outfitters Best Friends Heart Velvet Pillow Set ($69): Best friend necklaces, rings, bracelets, and other accessories are nice, but are they huggable? We thought not. Next time your long-distance bestie needs a squeeze, they can pick up their half of this special pillow set.
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera ($69): What’s better than a gift that keeps on giving? This fun instant camera is just what you and the favorite women in your life need to capture every memory.
6. We Dream In Colour Ginza Earrings ($66): Is your BFF a beautiful, glowing sun goddess? Then they definitely deserve some bold brass earrings to match their shining personality.
7. GLDN x LayeredAndLong Hand Gestures Necklace ($32+): Give your best friend’s jewelry a more personal twist with these hand gesture charms in gold, silver, or rose tones. Choose from sign language phrases like “I love you” or well-known gestures like a pinky swear or peace sign.
8. Ban.do “Dance Your Ass Off” T-Shirt ($40): Tell your squad that they deserve to dance if they want to with this minimal pink shirt. Gifting tip: Buy a matching set for you and all of your friends for when you hit the dance floor together.
9. Hello Kitty Riveting Twist Pin ($12): You know your galentine is strong and cute, just like this Hello Kitty version of Rosie the Riveter. Pin it on their favorite denim jacket for an adorable Galentine’s Day surprise.
10. Talking Tables Prosecco Pong ($20): Your college days are (most likely) over, but you can still enjoy a game of table pong. Just opt for some prosecco instead of beer, and you’ll be toasting your friendship in the best way possible.
11. Ban.do Triple Bracelet Bundle ($54): Just a few simple little words can be a big reminder of what your friendship means to you both. Celebrate your connection with these friendship bracelets that look like a grown-up version of the ones you and your besties made at camp.
12. Well-Read Women by Samantha Hahn ($20): Leslie Knope would absolutely approve of all the ladies featured in this book. Give it to a well-read woman in your life as a token of your appreciation for their cool intelligence.
13. Sugar High by robynblair ($145): Want to give a gift that’s totally sweet? This print by robynblair makes a cute addition to your Galentine’s decor. Plus, it’s like a subtle tribute to the ultimate sugar fiend, Leslie Knope.
14. Sugarfina Love Bites Candy Bento Box ($20): One of the best things about Galentine’s Day? It’s not Valentine’s Day. Sure, lovers may come and go, but friendship lasts forever — at least, that’s what this gummy bento box would say.
15. Family House Stampin “Ovaries Before Brovaries” Ring ($11): It might not anatomically apply to every lady, but if it works for you and your BFF, let your Galentine know that they’ll always come first with this ring stamped with one of Leslie Knope’s best quotes from Parks and Recreation.
What gift would you love to get for Galentine’s Day? Tweet us your fave @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.