17 Holiday Beauty Gifts You Can Buy from Target for $50 and Under
The holidays are a fun time to spoil the ones you love — and add to their growing product obsession. If you’re looking for unique stocking stuffers and gift sets that won’t break the bank, Target has you covered. From throwback beauty brands like Lip Smacker and Caboodles to must-try launches like the all-new Kristin Ess hot tools, snag these holiday gift ideas for $50 or less.
1. Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Holiday Sheet Masks ($4): Reindeer and penguin designs make for a festive way to hydrate and tone the skin post-Christmas morning (and there’s definitely a photo op in there too).
2. Burt’s Bees A Bit of Holiday Gift Set Original Beeswax and Hand Salve Skin Care Collection ($5): The itty-bitty collection comes with a classic beeswax lip balm and hand salve that boast deep nourishment and long-lasting hydration.
3. Sincerely Jules by Scünci Satin & Printed Scrunchies ($7): Bless your bestie with one of our favorite comeback trends: The scrunchie! These hair ties add a stylish touch to ponytails and half-up ‘dos without snagging or pulling on the hair.
4. Target Beauty Emergency Makeup Kit ($8): Everyone can use an emergency beauty kit, and this affordable version makes for an excellent stocking stuffer. Filled with lip balm, hairspray, clear nail polish, cotton swabs, blotting tissues, a nail clipper, nail file, and four bobby pins, the haul is a must-have for unexpected beauty faux pas.
5. Yes To Charcoal Love Masking Skincare Kit ($10): Great for the multi-maskers on your list, this set features five of the brand’s best-selling charcoal masks, so your loved ones can deep-clean and prevent breakouts after the holidays.
6. e.l.f. Holiday Gifting Glitter Brush Set ($10): The seven-piece set includes powder, concealer, blending, eyeshadow, small-angled, and lip-defining brushes, as well as a brow and eyelash wand.
7. Soap & Glory Spectaculips Matte Allic Cosmetic Set ($10): If you’re shopping for someone with a knack for beauty trends, this metallic lip cream set is sure to be a hit. The formulas feature a soft liquid-to-matte texture that hydrates the pout and lasts up to 12 hours.
8. WetBrush Metallic Hair Brush ($10): The metallic color gives off holiday vibes while staying true to the brand’s iconic design. The soft bristles glide through the hair to provide a gentle detangle without causing damage.
9. Kristin Ess Frizz Reducing Satin Pillow Case + Hair French Pin ($14): This kit ups the ante with a French hair pin and a satin pillow case that helps preserve your blowout for flawless next-day hair.
10. Pacifica Party Rehab Skin Care Collection ($15): Instead of flowers, gift your party hostess this skin-saving kit. The festive box is stocked with four coconut-infused products — sheet mask, cleanser, cream, and lip balm — to save dehydrated skin and provide long-lasting nourishment.
11. bliss The Real Peel Trio Skincare Gift Set ($15): Your mask-a-holic friend needs this ASAP. The kit includes three glittery peel-off masks that offer a trio of results. One mask brightens, the next detoxes, and the other exfoliates to target and treat common winter woes like dry, lackluster skin.
12. e.l.f. Holiday Nail Color Set ($20): For the self-proclaimed nail polish hoarder on your list, this gift set has 20 shades so they can mix and match, create fun nail art designs, and always be prepared for their next at-home manicure.
13. Lip Smacker Lip Vault ($20): For those that love a little throwback beauty, this 24-piece lippie gift set features the most iconic scents, including Coca-Cola, Skittles, and Sprite. Not to mention the formulas condition the lips and reveal a supple-looking pout.
14. Caboodles Classic Caboodles On The Go Girl Case ($20): Forgo the stocking and fill this throwback beauty case with skin and makeup must-haves. The case has three compartments, plus a mirror to make on-the-go application easier and more organized.
15. Pixi Cosmetic Set ($32): This limited-edition palette from cult-favorite Target brand, Pixi, comes with matte and shimmery eyeshadow shades, plus blush and highlighter options for mix-and-match everyday looks.
16. Eva NYC Mini Healthy Heat Pro-Power Hair Dryer ($48): This mini blowdryer, perfect for the wanderer on your list, comes in a festive metallic case for easy packing and includes concentrator and diffuser attachments. In addition, its tourmaline-infused ceramic components help combat frizz for a sleek, smooth style every time.
17. Kristin Ess Beach Wave Curling Iron ($50): The professional-grade one-inch beach waving tool from Lauren Conrad’s go-to stylist heats up to 450 degrees and helps create lived-in curls in just a few minutes.
What’s on your holiday beauty wishlist? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.