Brit Morin, Founder + CEO
Brit Morin is the founder & CEO of Brit + Co, a media company that inspires, educates and entertains real women with a creative spirit. Brit + Co connects a community of over 125M women online and across platforms every month with the mission of inspiring and enabling them to use creativity to shape their lives. Prior to founding Brit + Co in late 2011, Brit worked for Google and Apple.
Additionally, Brit is the author of the bestselling book, Homemakers: A Domestic Handbook for the Digital Generation, which debuted in early 2015. She is a regular guest on TV shows like The Today Show, Rachael Ray, Steve Harvey, and more. Brit also currently serves as an advisor and investor in several technology startups and is a special partner to Slow Ventures, an early stage investment fund.
Brit has been granted numerous awards and accolades, including Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Marie Claire’s The New Guard, Glamour's Female Entrepreneur Innovator, and Fortune’s 10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs, among others.
Awards and Accolades
- Fortune: 10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs
- Forbes: 30 Under 30
- Refinery29: 30 Under 30
- SF Business Times: 40 Under 40
- Glamour: Female Entrepreneur Innovator
- The Next Web: Hottest West Coast Start-Ups
- Business Insider: 39 Coolest Startups Founded by Women
- Parents Magazine: 10 Most Influential Millennial Moms of 2015
- ELLE: Million Dollar Babe
- Women at NBCU Digital Advisory Board
- Marie Claire: The New Guard
- SF Business Times: Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business 2017
- Business Insider: 20 women Silicon Valley tech companies should be adding to their boards
- Entrepreneur: 21 Silicon Valley Women Who Are More Qualified to Be on Your Board Than Mark Cuban