18 Tiny Wedding Favors You Can Totally DIY
Your big day is almost here! As you’ve figured out by now, weddings are all about the little details — and your wedding favors are no exception. The best way to thank your guests for helping to toast you on your big day is by putting your DIY skills to use. Thank your loved ones for making the trek to your destination getaway, helping you set up decorations or even for secretly helping you stay calm during the ceremony with tiny wedding favors that you can DIY. Trust us — these 26 DIY mini gift ideas will be the perfect personalized touch your big day needs.
3. Bubbly Sendoff Favors: If you want your mini DIY favor to be fun and personalized, check out these lovely bubble jars that can pull double duty for your sendoff. They’re mess-free and extremely cost effective. (via Hello Wonderful)
4. Thank You Bags: These thank you bags are perfect for you minimalistic gals out there. They’re simple, sweet and to the point. (via SallyJShim)
7. Party Favor M&Ms: Your wedding guests will swoon over edible favors, especially if they’re your wedding colors. Wrap them up in gauze, or leave cute little bowls at each table. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
8. Thank You Potted Plant DIY: If you want to make a tiny wedding favor that will not get left behind, check out this DIY. These beautiful succulent pots make a lovely and sustainable gift. (via Colin Cowie Weddings)
10. Sweet Love Candy Boxes: Your guests will love these sweetheart treat boxes. Send them off with a sugary touch, like heart-shaped chocolates or Hershey kisses. (via Martha Stewart)
12. Iridescent Favor Bags: If you’re looking for something quick and easy to DIY, try these iridescent favor bags. You can fill these goodie bags with personalized candy or even fun shreds of confetti for an unforgettable touch at your fete. (via Oh Beautiful Paper)
13. Winter Hot Cocoa Favors: For those of you hosting your wedding in cooler weather, you should whip up a delicious batch of one-cup hot cocoa flavors. Pro tip: Be sure to max out on flavor with cinnamon, mint, lavender, dark chocolate and white chocolate. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
14. Salt & Pepper Favor DIY: This fun mini DIY is the perfect way to add flavor to your wedding. You can get even more creative with these spices and add festive seasonings like cinnamon and sugar. (via Something Turquoise)
15. Edible Wedding Favors: Your guests will leave satisfied with these cute (and mini) edible wedding favors. Play up the theme of your wedding by using flavors from your wedding cake, colors from your palette and patterns from your dress or invitations. (via The Knot)
16. Gift Box Paper: With thoughtful tokens tucked inside, these lovely boxes promise to end your big night on a high note. You can insert desserts, confetti or even personalized candy in this delicate must-try box. (via Martha Stweart Weddings)
18. Mini Piñata Favors: This party favor is not for the DIY beginner — the tiny pinatas are elaborate but worth the work. Stuff these cuties with your favorite candy after a fun and festive wedding reception. (via A Black Bird Epiphany)
What’s your favorite type of wedding favors? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding ideas and inspos.