10 of the Cutest Swimsuits for Your Tot
The beach vacation that’s on your brain has you thinking of more than just sand, surf, and the oh-so-welcome sun. Before summer kicks into gear, you need to outfit the entire family for those salt-filled days. (Or chlorine-filled — yeah, we know, not everyone has the luxury of living or staying beachside.) Even though that super-cute new mama swimwear you bought last year still fits, the same can’t be said for your kiddo’s suit. Now that you have a full-fledged toddler in tow, ditch the baby gear and check out these pint-sized poolside picks.
1. Cat & Jack Waves Rash Guard Set ($14): Protect your little one’s sensitive skin with this cute option. Not only is it affordable (considering that your tot will most likely manage to lose at least one piece within the week, you’re all in for a low price point), but it’s also adorable.
2. Cat & Jack Dinosaur Swim Trunks ($10): Roar! Your tot is totally in love with all things T. Rex. These sweet swim trunks show off your kiddo’s paleo side. (That’s their propensity toward playing paleontologist — not their desire to eat a meat-heavy diet.)
3. Tea Collection Short-Sleeve Rashguard ($46): Go with a fab floral print this summer! This rashguard suit is adorable, and the surfer style is perfect for your sensitive little swimmer.
4. H&M Patterned Swim Shorts ($13): With four pool-perfect patterns to choose from, your toddler will look stylish while feeling completely comfortable. The elastic waistband on these tiny trunks makes them easy to get on and off during all of those quick changes.
5. Sheiu Little Bee Cute Beachwear ($25): Your buzzy beauty will make a total splash at the pool this summer when she’s wearing this couldn’t-“bee”-cuter yellow-and-black-striped swimsuit. (It comes with a matching hat too!)
6. Mini Boden Shark Board Shorts ($42): Your kiddo might be too young to sit through Jaws, but these pint-sized board shorts are perfect in the meantime. This swimwear pick comes with side pockets, is machine washable, and gives the skin underneath 50+ UPF protection.
7. H&M Swimsuit with Ruffles ($18): The waves aren’t only at the beach this summer. This cute suit has wavy ruffles that will make your tot stand out when it comes to their swimwear style.
8. Cat & Jack Adaptive Adjustable Swim Trucks ($10): As part of Cat & Jack’s adaptive apparel line for Target, these trunks are designed to be accessible for a wide range of kids. They come with an adjustable waistline, are completely tagless (great for children with sensitivity or sensory issues), and have a diaper-friendly cut.
9. BabyGap DC Wonder Woman Swim One-Piece ($35): You already know that your kiddo is a mini Wonder Woman—and now with this superhero-style suit so will everyone else. Even though the adorable design is the first thing you’ll notice, this suit is also fully functional and has 40+ UPF sun protection.
10. Patagonia Baby Baggies Shorts ($29): These swim trunks are made from wind- and water-resistant recycled nylon, the sewing is Fair Trade Certified, and they can comfortably fit over your tot’s swim diaper. Yay!
Are you headed to the beach with your kiddo this summer? Tweet us your vacation destination @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.