31 Travel Products That Will Have You Thriving During a Long Flight
We love to travel, but when it comes to the actual traveling — shlepping all your stuff around, waiting, dealing with other people in confined spaces, flying — the trip can take a toll on your sanity before you’ve even arrived. Grab one (or more!) of these must-have products to make your next flight and getaway stress-free, no matter how long the journey.
1. Everlasting Comfort 100% Pure Memory Foam Neck Pillow Airplane Travel Kit ($28): You’re already used to a springy, supportive memory foam pillow at home, so make sure you travel with one as well. This lightweight pillow also comes with an eye mask and earplugs, so you can block out all the inconsiderate passengers around you.
2. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite ($130): Catch up on your reading list with a lightweight e-reader that can store all of your favorite books. It has an adjustable light and a weeks-long battery life.
3. BEIS Luggage Tag and Passport Cover Set ($25): Avoid any suitcase mix-ups with an understated luggage tag, and use the matching passport cover to keep your travel documents tidy.
4. Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist ($32): Give your face a little spritz mid-air with this refreshing, hydrating, weightless mist.
5. EPICKA Universal Travel Adapter ($23): Traveling internationally? This all-in-one adapter works in 150+ countries and has four USB ports to juice up all of your devices.
6. Anthropologie Cozy Striped Blanket Scarf ($48): Wrap yourself in comfort with a cozy scarf that can double as a blanket for those frigid airplane temps.
7. Shacke Pak Packing Cubes ($25, Set of 4): Packing cubes are a great way to keep everything sorted. With these in place, you can take one thing out of your suitcase without spilling everything else.
8. Hydro Flask Double Insulated Water Bottle ($35): Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. This double-wall insulated water bottle can keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours.
9. W&P Carry On Cocktail Kit ($16): Grab a mini bottle from the drink cart and test your sky-high mixologist skills with a carry-on cocktail kit that includes a recipe card, muddler, ginger syrup, and jigger.
10. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes On The Go ($6, Pack of 2): You never know when’s the last time they cleaned those tray tables … or arm rests … or TV screens.
11. Anker PowerCore 10000 Power Bank ($50): Land with a full phone battery thanks to this slim power bank that can hold three full phone charges.
12. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo ($13): No bad hair days ever with this travel-sized bottle of dry shampoo. One quick spray when you land, and your tresses will thank you.
14. BAGSMART Small Travel Electronics Cable Organizer Bag ($20): Keep all of your various cords and chargers tangle-free with a bag that can organize everything for you.
15. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones ($349): Enjoy your on-board entertainment (movie, TV show, or just your favorite playlist) in peace with a set of wireless, noise-canceling headphones.
16. DR. JART+ Mask Heroes Face Savers ($36): Not all heroes wear capes — if you’re the type of person who is brave enough to wear a full sheet mask on the plane, we salute you. This set has six for you to choose from.
17. Away The Carry On ($225): With this durable, lightweight suitcase you’ll glide through airports with ease and reduce the struggle of getting your luggage up into the overhead bins. This carry-on also includes a removable battery for an extra power source whenever you need it.
18. slip Pure Silk Sleep Mask ($50): Catch some zzz’s with a silk eye mask that will feel luxurious on your face and won’t leave crease marks.
19. Athleta Lined Soho Jogger ($98): A pair of fitted joggers feels casual but looks crisp. This pair is jersey lined for an extra layer of comfort.
20. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($2): Remove your makeup or just wipe off a long journey in a jiffy with a set of cleansing towelettes.
21. Vegan AF Sunday Scaries ($45): If you have any anxiety about flying, try taking a couple of these tasty CBD gummies to help you relax. Each one has 10mg of CBD and vitamins D3 and B12 (and no THC).
22. Emergen-C Immune+ Fizzy Drink Mix ($11): Give your immune system a little boost of vitamin C and D. (Because planes are *full* of germs.)
23. Rebecca Minkoff Nylon Cosmetics Pouch ($50): Store your toiletries and beauty essentials in a sturdy nylon travel bag that’s easy to find in your bag.
24. Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant ($5, Pack of 2): Keep chapped lips and dry hands at bay with this rich, multi-purpose healing ointment.
25. Physix Gear Compression Socks ($10+): Grab a pair of compression socks for long flights — they’ll help with swelling and may even reduce the odds of blood clots.
27. GoodWipes Deodorizing Body Biodegradable Wipes ($10): If you don’t have time to shower at the end of a long journey, these pH-balanced, hypoallergenic, lavender-scented wipes are basically the next best thing.
28. Electric Danger Cat Sunglasses ($100): If you’ve had a long sleepless night on the red-eye, throw on a pair of stylish cat-eye sunglasses and no one will be the wiser.
29. GoMacro Macro Bar ($25 for 12): Forget the pretzels and bring your own snack in the form of healthy organic protein bar for a mid-flight pick-me-up.
30. Colgate Wisp Plus Whitening Coolmint Brushes ($5 for 2): Immediately freshen up your mouth and breath with a disposable toothbrush; no water or rinsing necessary.
31. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit ($18): This TSA-compliant kit contains everything you need to handle minor travel hiccups: a bandage, stain remover pad, emery board, mending kit, dental floss, pain reliever, and more.