Here’s the deal: We LOVE the silly sayings on conversation hearts, but we’re not totally in love with the somewhat chalky candy they appear on. I mean, they’re a classic Valentine’s sweet but are in serious need of an upgrade. Instead of busting out our edible food markers and best hand-lettering skills, we decided to make our own conversation hearts… in confetti form!
– confetti heart printable template (download here!)
– color printer (or access to one)
– heart craft punch
1. Download our printable conversation heart template.
2. Laugh at the one that says “page me.”
3. Use your heart craft punch to punch out hearts.
4. Throw confetti in the air and party down!
First things first, get your materials together. That includes printing our template.
Next, time to cut your paper into strips that are easy to punch.
And then… punch! Make sure you center the phrase in the part that’ll get punched out.
Perfect for your little peanut.
After a serious amount of punching, this is probably what your workspace will look like.
How awesome is all of this confetti?!
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
And you know what, you really are my Ryan Gosling ;)
What handmade goodies will you give your Valentine this year? Talk to us in the comments below.