Here’s How Style Bloggers Dress for Valentine’s Day
Your love has planned the perfect day for two this year. So it’s only fair that you find the perfect outfit to WOW him in. If your Valentine’s Day plans include a cooking class from your favorite chef, dance lessons or even a hike in the canyons, we have a look that will have your boo’s eyes on you the entire day (and night). Check out these 11 blogger-inspired outfits that will make you totally irresistible.
2. Wine Tasting Date: If you’re headed to the vineyards this Valentine’s Day, go for a sleek red jumpsuit ($115). A jumpsuit this stunning will do all the talking for you, so accessorize lightly with a simple choker and nude heels. (via With Love From Kat)
3. Fancy Dinner Date: Going to an upscale restaurant downtown? A snakeskin dress with a low neckline screams elegant and sexy at the same time. (via The Werk! Place)
5. Cooking Class Date: Planning on getting hands on… in the kitchen? Wear something you’re not afraid to get dirty in. We’re thinking your fave distressed boyfriend jeans and a gingham shirt layered over a graphic tee ($16) would do the trick. (via GabiFresh)
6. Movie and Dinner Date: A night of dining and cinema is always a fun way to spend your Valentine’s Day. Instead of reaching for your trusty pair of jeans, take it up a notch by pairing a flirty pastel dress with a moto jacket. (via Courtney Kerr)
7. Ballet/Theatre Date: If your special someone has booked a night at the ballet, he is definitely a keeper. For an evening like this you can’t go wrong with a classy black lace dress and bold red lips. (via Wendy’s Lookbook)
8. Dance Lessons Date: If dancing under the stars is how you plan on enjoying February 14, put on a saucy slip dress with a moto jacket like one of our favorite bloggers, Aimee Song. (via Song of Style)
9. Picnic Date: Is your main squeeze planning a romantic picnic in the park? Rock your coveted skinnies with a button-down shirt and a sleeveless trench ($150) for a chic, relaxed look. (via Creators of Desire)
10. Museum Date: Want to look fab while spending the day at your local museum’s new exhibit? Try a crop top with a faux leather skirt ($35) for an edgy look inspired by blogger Adriana Gastélum. (via Fake Leather)
11. Spa Date: If you are lucky enough to spend Valentine’s Day getting a couple’s massage, ditch your typical workout gear and wear a flowy wrap dress that is easy to slip on and off while at the spa. (via Viva Luxury)
What are you wearing for your special someone this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!