10 Winter Date Ideas You’ll Totes Fall in Love With
Between those gray skies and mountains of slushy snow outside, we know it’s hard to muster up the creative energy to plan a fun date. If you’re anything like us, it’s not even midwinter and you’ve already exhausted your dinner and date options. There’s no need to pine for those summer hikes and candlelit dinners under the stars — we’ve got some creative ideas for you and your SO to make the most out of whatever Mother Nature sends your way. Check out these 10 creative winter date ideas and get ready to let the romance fly.
2. Movie Night: You don’t have to spend $40 for a movie night — you don’t even have to leave the house. Whip out the Netflix, make this festive party popcorn and pop open the wine for a cozy evening indoors together. (via Brit + Co)
3. Visit a Museum: Feeling a little stir crazy? Don’t let the chilly temperatures keep you inside. Whether it’s art, science or history, take your time strolling through a museum and see what speaks to you both. (via Kaja Sandanger)
4. Winter Camping: Sure, the weather outside might be frightful, but spending a night roughing it together is super delightful. You’d be surprised how many campsites are open during the wintertime. With only the two of you, you have the excuse to snuggle up as close as possible. (via Brit + Co)
5. Coffee Shops: Spend a snowy morning holding hands over a steaming cup of joe in your favorite coffee shop. Whether you’re catching up on your favorite books or simply people watching, it’s guaranteed to be a fun afternoon together. (via Brit + Co)
9. Wintery Walk: No time to plan a winter camping trip? Saunter around town holding hands or head off to the park to build a snowman. We won’t tell anyone if you’re packing this mitten flask along for the afternoon! (via Winter Cozy)
10. Make a Fort: Blanket forts aren’t just for kids. Have dinner under twinkle lights, play 20 Questions or get a little risqué with Truth or Dare. It’ll be a date night to remember. ;) (via Tip Junkie)
Have you been on any creative winter dates? Share all the details below!