40 Valentine’s Day Gifts for $10 or Less!
You can go ahead and bookmark this for way beyond February 14th — any of these sweet little nothings would make for great random acts of gifting, and without breaking the bank. It’s like stocking stuffers, but for Valentine’s Day! From romantic to fragrant to hedonistic, we’re sure there’s something on this list for the apple of your eye.
1. Scatter Hearts Ankle Socks ($6): How adorable are these bobby socks? They’d add the perfect bit of flair under a pair of skinny jeans.
2. Gold Foil Pocket Notebooks ($10): We love everything Rifle Paper does, and these mini notebooks are no exception.
3. Red Love Balloons, Pack of 8 ($8): 99 red balloons? Or maybe just three :)
4. My Favorite Sweater ($5): Love this downloadable print of a very wintery Lana Del Rey lyric.
5. Heart Measuring Spoons ($8): Stay in and cook up some yummy heart-shaped sweets!
6. Matchstick Magnet Set ($10): For the perfect match ;)
7. Home is Wherever I’m With You ($5): Another digital download — this Edward Sharpe quote is already a classic.
8. Comic Party Balloon ($7): We LOVE this!
9. Too Hot to Handle Heart Oven Mitt ($10): That S.O. of yours is totally smokin’!
10. Mount Fuji Sticky Memo Pad ($8): Your love can move mountains.
11. Heart Part Cutlery Kit ($4): We’ve had a crush on these for almost two years now! They work for everything.
12. CubeBot Micro Pink ($8): This robot puzzle is cute, fun, and you can make tons of different shapes with it.
13. Head Massager, aka the Orgasmatron ($6): If you’ve ever used one of these then you know how ridiculously good it feels.
14. Dino Salt and Pepper Shakers ($7): For a pair of dino lovers, these are a tabletop must.
15. Sweet Nothings Stickers ($10): Love the watercolor and hand lettered features on these stickers.
16. Love On Toast Stamp ($8): It’s like Robert Indiana’s famous LOVE sculpture… in breakfast form.
17. Mast Brothers Chocolates ($9): This Brooklyn based chocolatier is to die for. Seriously.
18. Matryoshkas Measuring Cups ($10): I personally have a set of these and use them on the reg!
19. Doily Placemat, Set of 2 ($6): These will set an instantly romantic setting any day of the year.
20. Pantone Placemat ($8): Another placemat option, for the color-obsessed.
21. Voluspa Japonica Mini Candle ($10): These travel candles add a touch of romance no matter where you are.
22. Lace Napkin Holder ($8): An unconventional take on a lacy Valentine’s Day present ;)
23. Fortune Stickies Love Notes ($9): A notepad filled with love-ly fortunes? We’ll try our luck.
24. Me & You Heart Frame ($8): This cheeky frame is like a snow globe but for V-Day!
25. Mini Hottie Hand Warmer ($10): If your loved one’s got a case of cold hands (hopefully not cold feet!), then this will make them very, very happy.
26. Kikkerland Survival Tool ($7): Keep this in your back pocket to be the go-to Ms. Fixit.
27. Heart of Stone Turquoise Earrings ($10): I’m basically in love with turquoise, so couldn’t resist but including these handmade earrings.
28. Elderflower Presse Soda ($8): For an unusual non-alcoholic bevvie, go with this floral elderflower bubbly.
29. Mini Photo Magnets, Set of 6 ($8): Adorn the photos on your fridge with these silly magnetic photo props.
30. Winking Heart Emoticon Paperweight ($8): Nerd alert!
31. Sweet Bytes Crust Cutter ($5): Planning to make your partner a little bag lunch on the 14th? Be sure to cut those crusts.
32. Boozie Bear Flask ($10): This is so wrong… and so right.
33. Ice Cream Kitchen Timer ($7): These might be the best kitchen timers we’ve ever seen.
34. Hot Stuff Morphing Mug ($8): Fill this cuppa up with tea or coffee, and tell your leading lady that she’s hot stuff.
35. Retro Desktop Tape Dispenser ($7): Is it just us, or are retro desk accessories kind of awesome?
37. Vetiver JOY Soap ($6): This bar of soap will brighten your day, every day.
38. Whistle Keychain ($8): [Insert totally inappropriate mention of the song Whistle here] ;)
39. Reset Button ($10): Having a bad day or a frustrating disagreement? Sometimes you really do need a reset button.
40. Party Banner ($8): And finally, it’s always your party and you’ll celebrate if you want to!