It’s time to get weird. Thanks to the internet, there’s a whole wonderful world of wacky gifts out there, and we’re here to curate the weird, the strange, the unusual and… the furry. These make great gifts for folks who are tough to shop for, for White Elephant parties, Secret Santa gift exchanges and the like. I’ve personally received more than one horse mask in my day, and I’m all the better for it.
THINK BEYOND THE SNUGGIE
1. Jumbojibbles Carrot Body Pillow ($100): Snuggle up to this veggie-inspired body pillow. Rumor has it, it’ll make your teeth whiter, too!
2. Modcloth Whoever Melt It, Dwelt It Pillow ($45): Not sure what’s stranger, the existence of a pillow that looks like a s’more or the product title “whoever melt it, dwelt it.” We’ll take two.
3. Thing Industries Banana Pillow ($110): As soon as they unwrap this gift, the recipient will obviously go bananas.
4. Candy Warehouse Peeps Giant Plush Chick Pillow ($120): Let’s be honest — we’ve always wanted to snuggle up with a peep, and now we can.
5. Bfiberandcraft Slice of Pizza Sleeping Bag ($200): Sweet dreams, pizza lovers.
6. Urban Outfitters Cheeseburger Plush ($46): I can haz cheeseburger… pillow?
7. Lifejoy 3D Plush Cat Pillow ($12): Waking up to a giant cat face seems simultaneously terrifying and delightful.
READY TO WEAR
8. Valley City Rainbow Shapes Sunnies ($50): It’s like old-school 3D specs and a rainbow hologram had a baby.
9. Vat19 Bubble Wrap Suit ($15): It’s hard to pick just ONE winning trait of this gift, but you can bet it’ll be poppin’.
10. Modcloth A Bob Well Done Hat ($50): If you have to keep your noggin warm, why not also don an unusual ‘do?
11. Jennifer Loiselle Pink Lips Earrings ($45): Pucker up!
12. E-joy White Horse Head Mask ($11): As I mentioned, I own two horse masks myself (one white, one brown), and they’re great to have on hand. Or just weird.
13. Modcloth Shadow of Your Former Elf Men’s Suit in Wonderland ($100): Dress up your favorite dude in the elf pattern of your dreams.
14. Urban Outfitters Boyz II Men Tee ($28): Don’t worry — we are not yet at the end of the road.
15. Karen Mabon Garden Gnomes Scarf ($140): Not every gift on here is absurd; some are just a little bit odd. This scarf is just right.
16. Kikkerland Cat Butt Magnets ($13): These will go perfectly with all those holiday cards on your fridge.
17. Benwinewin Panda Bag ($39): You can’t not smile at this.
18. Modcloth Fun for Your Life Wall Decor in Dino ($85): We recommend hanging this up in a bathroom or coat closet to really freak out your guests.
19. Urban Outfitters Pink Furry Thing iPhone 6/6S Case ($28): Your phone is basically your best friend, so why not keep it warm and cuddly?
20. Firebox Giant Inflatable Unicorn ($65): This practical piece of decor is an easy gift to give anyone on your list. Wait, what?
21. Uncommon Goods Balloon Dog Night Light ($25): A quirky option for the dog lovers in your life.
22. NPW Duck Face Shower Cap ($7): Just because you can’t take selfies in the shower doesn’t mean you can’t rock a mean duck face.
23. Urban Outfitters Cuddly Kitten Chia Pet ($26): Ch-ch-ch-chia! If you’ve got a friend who’s allergic to cats but still loves them, this is the perfect gift.
24. Modcloth Sight for Saur Eyes Lamp in Stegosaurus ($40): Jurassic vibes, comin’ right up.
25. Doiy Pola-Roll ($22): We don’t know why more people *don’t* have novelty toilet paper holders.
26. Uncommon Goods Yoga Joes ($25): It’s time our little green army friends got a more mindful update. Ommmmm.
27. Uncommon Goods Bubble Wrap Calendar ($27): To go along with the Bubble Wrap suit, a calendar that lets you pop a little somethin’ every single day.
28. PCA Scented Pizza Pens ($10): We recommend gifting these along with a gift card to your bestie’s favorite pizza place.
29. Tinder Nightmares by Elan Gale ($11): You’re not alone.
30. Archie McPhee Bacon Toothpaste ($6): Equal parts disgusting and potentially delicious.
31. Fred & Friends Ice Cream Doorstop ($14): Melted ice cream never looked so good.
32. The Tao of Bill Murray by Gavin Edwards ($17): This collection of real-life stories of joy, enlightenment and party crashing makes for easy-breezy holiday reading.
33. Kraft Foods 40 Pounds of Lucky Charms Marshmallows ($150): And finally, the crowning piece to this gift guide of weird. You can order 40 pounds of Lucky Charms Marshmallows on Amazon. And you can rest assured that the world is still a hopeful place.
Now, go forth and get weird.
Be sure to check out our Pinterest for more gift ideas and holiday planning tips!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.