Brit + Co never plays around when it comes to holiday parties (or any parties for that matter). But around these parts, ain’t no party like a white elephant party, because a white elephant or Secret Santa party is prime time for ridiculous gifts. From kitschy necklaces to cowhide wrapping paper, we’ve found the ultimate buys for gift swap domination. That’s right — we’re your one-stop shop for the absurd, the unusual and the totally delightful. Read on and prepare for a serious celebration of the random.
Now, let’s get this White Elephant gift party started.
1. Glitter Christmas Light Up Flashing LED Sunglasses ($13): What lights up and will instantly turn you into the opposite of the grinch?
2. Ylovetoys Horse Head Mask ($10): Horse head masks were a big hit at last year’s Brit + Co holiday party (the two pictured here were actually purchased by me… and I ended up taking them home at the end of our white elephant exchange). They also make for a great couples Halloween costume.
3. Dog Butt Magnets ($15): Magnets, in dog butt form. Why not?
4. Twig Terrariums Boobies! Terrarium ($65): Boobs. Tatas. Bosoms. IN A TERRARIUM.
6. muckychris Yoda Buddha ($10+): The best white elephant gift, you will have.
7. Mini Cinema Light Box ($20): Bring the good vibes home.
8. Craftsman Beer Soap Sampler ($15): For the beer lovers on your list, give ’em a brand new way to get their hopped up fix.
9. Bags That Look Like Animals (from $38): Because when in doubt, you can always put an animal face on it.
10. Horse Head Squirrel Feeder ($34): More horse heads! What?! If you haven’t seen this ridiculous thing going viral, it’s time to get in the know. It’s a squirrel feeder shaped like a horse head, so it looks like the squirrel is a mini-horse when he’s snacking. Amazing.
11. Inflatable Lounger ($27): Love HANGING OUT everywhere you go? Have lungs, will travel.
12. Stegosaurus Lamp ($40): Every guest at your white elephant exchange wants to go home with a dinosaur.
13. Dope Digits Nail Art Keith Haring Decals ($8): Pop art! On nails! Yes.
14. Hangin’ with Homies Air Fresheners ($5): Keep things fresh with this funky fresh set of homey air fresheners.
15. Metallic Temporary Henna Tattoos ($10): Looking to rock a new set of tatts every week? Go temporary and put your best golden finger forward.
16. Campfire Cologne ($22): You know how your clothes smell after a weekend of camping? Now you can smell like that ALL the time.
17. Tiny Hands Scented Jewelry ($23 and up): Earlobes that smell like waffles are finally possible. And you can even sign up for the Necklace of the Month Club so your neck can smell like a different food each month of the year.
20. ban.do The Boss Ceramic Mug ($14): Literally or figuratively, depending on your giftee.
21. StickThat Mustache Decals ($8 for 48): Excuse me, but I mustache you a question.
22. Nintendo Switch ($343): If you’re able to be generous enough to gift the Switch at a Secret Santa or white elephant exchange, please invite us. Pleeeeease!
23. Kitty Butt Coasters ($12 for four): MEW-ve over, forgettable gifts! This gift is so specific, it will never be forgotten.
24. Plant and Color Dinosaur Planter ($12): Give gratitude to friends and family with the gift that keeps on giving, a ThankYouSaurus.
25. jumbojibbles Giant Carrot Body Pillow ($100): This carrot body pillow is comin’ in hot, and ready to spoon.
26. The Mountain Fanny Pack Kittens T-Shirt ($19): Kitties AND a fanny pack. All in one shirt!
27. Fried Egg Rug ($130): When it comes to egg love, we don’t yolk around. P.S. Your dad called, he wants his pun back ;)
28. Moulin Roty Circus Shadow Puppets ($20): For the impromptu puppet show you’ve always dreamed of.
29. Inflatable Elephant Pool Float ($40): Umm… spray paint that elephant white and you really do have the ultimate white elephant gift.
31. Better Off Thread Shop Beyonce Lyric Embroidery ($25): Just like Yoncé said.
32. littlebrickpress Nintendo Inspired iPhone Case ($13+): This is the perfect gift for the gamers in your life.
33. Star Wars Jelly Bean Machine ($37): May the force be jelly bean-flavored.
34. Happy Feet Shark Slippers ($28): Duunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn.
35. ban.do You’re Killing It Socks ($10): The perf gift for the rollergirl in your life.
36. Jellyfish Bathtub Light ($13): Hey bathtub buddy, thanks for keeping our soaks lit.
37. Urban Outfitters Daddy Baseball Cap ($22): What’s my name?
38. Sock It To Me Tacosaurus Knee High Socks ($12): Why not?
39. BurntGingerbreadYum Set Of 3 Felt Ornaments ($30): These would look pretty darn *sweet* on a Christmas tree.
40. Axe Bottle Opener ($18): What better way to say “I’m sharp” than to end a long day than with a tasty bottle of brewski opened with an axe from the shed.
41. Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows ($8): We promise, these taste amazing!
42. DuoStudio Sweet Tooth Metal Keychain ($15): This has “stocking stuffer for your dentist friend” written all over it.
43. Lee Rick Collective Kanye Drake Pin ($8): Wearable white elephant gifts are an instant win.
44. Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10): Glitter always wins.
45. Tattly Watch Tattoo Set ($15): Style your wrist with these fun faux watches.
46. Cactus Yolk Separator ($9): Something you don’t know you need until you’ve actually used it.
47. Ron Swanson Breakfast Poster ($16): This white elephant gift cures every kind of sadness.
48. Tiny Hands Scented Bacon Necklace ($28): It’s time to bring home the bacon.
49. WildHeartsUSA Funny Cat Shirts Tank Top ($16): These tanks are out of control. We would like one right meow.
50. Mariah Carey Merry Christmas Vinyl ($25): Throw this classic holiday record on before your white elephant party ends!
51. Pin Up Pickles Cool Dilly Beans ($8): Just imagine being able to say, “Cool beans!” when it’s unwrapped.
52. Bow & Drape Emergency Cheese Sweatshirt ($78): Remember the #cheesepocalypse? One year, Velveeta was flying off the racks and causing the first ever Velveeta shortage! Luckily, we’ve always got a backup supply so we can make queso all the live long day.
53. ban.do Rainbow Neon Light ($26): Get lit, stay lit.
54. Light Up Party Jacket Project Pack ($100): Your holiday party outfit just got a whole lot brighter.
55. Sound Activated Bow Tie Project Pack ($25): The perfect thing to pair your light up jacket with? A sound activated bow tie, duhhh.
56. ExtremeLargeness Unicorn Cat Iron On Patch ($4): We love the kitty patches!
57. Sriracha 2 Go Original Keychain ($5): Are you that person always asking for a bottle of Sriracha at the table? We feel you. And so does this new company that’s offering keychain-sized Sriracha bottles just for you! At $5 a pop, these empty keychain bottles (you fill ‘em yourself) seem steep but also terribly handy.
58. dirtsastudio MASH Game Pillow ($35): The perfect throwback addition to a cozy girls’ night in.
59. Emoji Pillows ($30 for four): The kiss pillow pretty much takes the cake.
60. Wake Me Up Sorry Shirt ($28): We bet you can think of a friend to buy this for in less than 60 seconds.
61. Urban Outfitters Sloth Pillow ($49): Cuddle up with this furry-bunned sloth!
64. Deal With It Sunglasses ($20): We’re pumped.
65. Vintagraph Milk for Summer Thirst Framed Print ($15): Because nothing quenches thirst like… milk.
66. Unicorn Onesie ($20+): Perfect for a friend who is unicorn-obsessed, this suit actually looks pretty comfy!
67. Trim Beard Oil + Shampoo Combo ($45): Decorative beards and mustaches are definitely here to stay, so give that guy in your life the products he needs to keep things tidy.
68. Vegemite Candle ($10): Recently returned from a trip down under? Let your white elephant gift speak to your travels.
69. DCI Ax Pizza Cutter ($11): Finally, a pizza cutter for the manly man.
70. JulieAnnArt Light That Sh-t Up Card ($5): ‘Nuff said.
71. Stone Cask Shot Flask ($40): At the very first Brit + Co holiday party, every employee got one of these filled with their favorite poison. And that may have been why our first article went up at noon the day after the party ;)
72. Unwrap Me Body Bow ($12): Take me home tonight.
73. Gigantic 12-Foot Beach Ball ($100): What? Yes.
74. Transparent Kitchen Safe ($50): Protect your cookies from… people who apparently steal your cookies so often that you need a safe?
75. Star Wars Darth Vader Selk’bag ($109): The dark side beckons and now there’s a sleeping bag for that.
76. Wild and Wolf Happy Jackson Pencil Case ($10): #pencilswelcome
77. Mahina Women’s Classic Mer’Fins ($100): Whether you’re channeling your inner or Ariel or mer-MANNN (Oh Zoolander, we still heart you), these are just what you need to keep on swimming. Though we imagine they would actually be really hard to swim in?
78. Jamberry Vertical Garden Nail Wraps ($15): Talk to the nail(s).
80. SoutherRustCo I Woke Up Like This Pillow ($18): Say it loud, say it proud, say it when you’re sleeping.
81. Mr. Poo Cookie Cutter ($8): Whoever ends up with this white elephant gift is obligated to bring poo cookies to the next one.
82. KerrisGaneson Food Pun Tea Towel ($25): Orange you glad you found this gift idea?
83. Sock It To Me Women’s Llama Drama Socks ($12): Me llama es Llama Drama.
84. ASOS Avocado Coin Purse ($13): This is simultaneously the most insane and most incredible avocado coin purse we’ve ever seen. And it might be the only one we’ve ever seen.
85. Casetify Girly Whimsical Cats iPhone Case ($40): Flying, multi-colored, patterned cats FTW.
86. Chuao Baconluxious Chocolate Bar ($6): We’ve reached the bacon section of this roundup. First up, bacon + chocolate = endless noms.
87. Sizzling Bacon Novelty Exploding Candy ($6): BACON pop rocks are real, and your mind just exploded. #stockingstuffersforthewin
88. Urban Outfitters Sushi Ornaments ($18 set of three): Delicious.
89. Baconshirt Scented T-Shirts ($20): Because one can’t simply eat bacon; one must smell it all day…
90. Manready Mercantile Citrus Throne Spray ($23): As the dudes at Manready Mercantile describe, the idea behind this product was to “keep restrooms smelling like royalty.” One question: When did restrooms ever smell like royalty? All reasonable questions aside, this citrus-inspired scent would be a welcome change in the loo.
91. BlueQ Marie Antoilette Lavatory Mist ($12): For the ladies, a scent from French royalty.
92. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kapor ($15): Gift the collection of poetry that’s already on everyone’s to-read list.
93. LunarWolfTreats Chocolate Video Game Controller Treats ($9 for a set of three): Remember way back in the day when we made a chocolate iPhone? These are totally our iPhones’ much classier and more official cousins.
94. Flamingo String Lights ($10): Flamingos are festive, no bones about it.
95. PCA Snifty Pizza Scented Pens ($10): What does one keep on a bedside table next to a bed wrapped in pizza bedding? A pizza-scented pen, obvs.
96. Dino Bioluminescent Light ($70): This living art piece is a little dino that you FILL with bioluminescence. For real! It’s ALIVE.
97. BethLynnDesigns Like’s Diner Mug ($13): Ideal for Gilmore Girl fans.
98. EatMeJewelry Lemon Earrings ($22): You’re obsessed. We’re obsessed. So just buy them already.
99. Sasswear Pink Star Light Up LED Pasties ($30): And finally, the mother of all White Elephant Gifts. I mean, does it get better (read: weirder) than this? Not safe for your work party ;)
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.