Brit + Co never plays around when it comes to holiday parties (or any parties for that matter). But around these parts, ain’t no party like a white elephant party, because a white elephant or Secret Santa party is prime time for ridiculous gifts. From kitschy necklaces to cowhide wrapping paper, we’ve found the ultimate buys for gift swap domination. That’s right — we’re your one-stop shop for the absurd, the unusual and the totally delightful. Read on and prepare for a serious celebration of the random.
1. Glitter Christmas Light Up Flashing LED Sunglasses ($13): What lights up and will instantly turn you into the opposite of the Grinch?
2. Ylovetoys Horse Head Mask ($10): Horse head masks were a big hit at last year’s Brit + Co holiday party (the two pictured here were actually purchased by me… and I ended up taking them home at the end of our white elephant exchange). They also make for a great couples Halloween costume.
3. Dog Butt Magnets ($15): Magnets, in dog butt form. Why not?
4. Twig Terrariums Boobies! Terrarium ($65): Boobs. Tatas. Bosoms. IN A TERRARIUM.
6. muckychris Yoda Buddha ($10+): The best white elephant gift, you will have.
7. Mini Cinema Light Box ($20): Bring the good vibes home.
8. Craftsman Beer Soap Sampler ($15): For the beer lovers on your list, give ’em a brand new way to get their hopped up fix.
9. Sloth Face Tote Bag ($20): What’s cuter than a sloth face on a tote bag?
10. Horse Head Squirrel Feeder ($34): More horse heads! What?! If you haven’t seen this ridiculous thing going viral, it’s time to get in the know. It’s a squirrel feeder shaped like a horse head, so it looks like the squirrel is a mini-horse when he’s snacking. Amazing.
11. Inflatable Lounger ($27): Love HANGING OUT everywhere you go? Have lungs, will travel.
12. Stegosaurus Lamp ($40): Every guest at your white elephant exchange wants to go home with a dinosaur.
13. The Creme Shop Holiday Blending Sponge 3pc Set ($9): Adorable holiday makeup sponges. Yes.
14. Ice Cube Air Freshener ($6): Keep things chill with this funky air freshener.
15. Metallic Temporary Henna Tattoos ($10): Looking to rock a new set of tatts every week? Go temporary and put your best golden finger forward.
16. Campfire Cologne ($22): You know how your clothes smell after a weekend of camping? Now you can smell like that ALL the time.
20. ban.do The Boss Ceramic Mug ($14): Literally or figuratively, depending on your giftee.
21. StickThat Mustache Decals ($8 for 48): Excuse me, but I mustache you a question.
22. Nintendo Switch ($299): If you’re able to be generous enough to gift the Switch at a Secret Santa or white elephant exchange, please invite us. Pleeeeease!
23. Kitty Butt Coasters ($12 for four): MEW-ve over, forgettable gifts! This gift is so specific, it will never be forgotten.
24. Bohemia Goods Face Planter ($14+): Give gratitude to friends and family with the gift that keeps on giving.
25. LineaLea Avocado Slice Pillow ($40): This avocado body pillow is comin’ in hot, and ready to snuggle.
26. The Mountain Fanny Pack Kittens T-Shirt ($19): Kitties AND a fanny pack. All in one shirt!
27. Fried Egg Rug ($130): When it comes to egg love, we don’t yolk around. P.S. Your dad called, he wants his pun back ;)
28. Moulin Roty Circus Shadow Puppets ($20): For the impromptu puppet show you’ve always dreamed of.
29. Tipsy Elves Get Lit Light Up Ugly Christmas Sweater ($70): Shine bright this holiday season with this battery-powered Christmas sweater that will help you literally get lit.
31. Better Off Thread Shop Beyonce Lyric Embroidery ($25+): Just like Yoncé said.
32. littlebrickpress Nintendo Inspired iPhone Case ($13+): This is the perfect gift for the gamers in your life.
33. Star Wars Jelly Bean Machine ($29): May the force be jelly bean-flavored.
34. Happy Feet Shark Slippers ($29): Duunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn.
35. ban.do Available for Weekends Socks ($10): The perf gift for the weekend warrior in your life.
36. Jellyfish Bathtub Light ($13): Hey bathtub buddy, thanks for keeping our soaks lit.
37. adidas Originals Tropical Baseball Cap ($30): Tropic like it’s hot.
38. Sock It To Me Tacosaurus Knee High Socks ($11): Why not?
39. BurntGingerbreadYum Set Of 3 Felt Ornaments ($30): These would look pretty darn *sweet* on a Christmas tree.
40. Star Wars Millennium Falcon Bottle Opener & Keychain ($5): What better way to end a long day than with a tasty bottle of brewski opened with a bottle opener from a galaxy far, far away.
41. Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows ($8): We promise, these taste amazing!
42. Nestled Pine Woodworks Periodic Table Element Name Keychain ($13): This has “stocking stuffer for your science-y friend” written all over it.
43. Jazzelli Designs Dancing Drake Pins ($20, Set of Three): Hotline blings are an instant win.
44. Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10): Glitter always wins.
45. Tattly Watch Tattoo Set ($15): Style your wrist with these fun faux watches.
46. Kikkerland Cactus Yolk Separator ($9): Something you don’t know you need until you’ve actually used it.
47. Ron Swanson Breakfast Poster ($16): This white elephant gift cures every kind of sadness.
48. Silver Dollar Candle Co. Bacon & Bourbon Candle ($15): It’s time to bring home the bacon.
49. WildHeartsUSA Funny Cat Shirts Tank Top ($16): These tanks are out of control. We would like one right meow.
50. Mariah Carey Merry Christmas Vinyl ($23): Throw this classic holiday record on before your white elephant party ends!
51. Pin Up Pickles Cool Dilly Beans ($8): Just imagine being able to say, “Cool beans!” when it’s unwrapped.
52. Bow & Drape Just in Queso Striped T-Shirt ($10): Remember the #cheesepocalypse? One year, Velveeta was flying off the racks and causing the first ever Velveeta shortage! Luckily, we’ve always got a backup supply so we can make queso all the live long day.
53. ban.do Rainbow Neon Light ($26): Get lit, stay lit.
54. M MAYEVER Soft Faux Fur Led Jacket Light Up Coat ($60): Your holiday party outfit just got a whole lot brighter.
55. RaveLife Light Up Bow Tie ($18): The perfect thing to pair your light up jacket with? A light-activated bow tie, duhhh.
56. ExtremeLargeness Unicorn Cat Iron On Patch ($4): We love the kitty patches!
57. Sriracha 2 Go Original Keychain ($8, for Two): Are you that person always asking for a bottle of Sriracha at the table? We feel you. And so does this new company that’s offering keychain-sized Sriracha bottles just for you! At $4 a pop, these empty keychain bottles (you fill ‘em yourself) seem steep but also terribly handy.
58. dirtsastudio MASH Game Pillow ($35): The perfect throwback addition to a cozy girls’ night in.
59. Emoji Pillow ($30): The kiss pillow pretty much takes the cake.
60. I’m Sorry for What I Said When You Tried to Wake Me Up Shirt ($25): We bet you can think of a friend to buy this for in less than 60 seconds.
61. Urban Outfitters Sloth Pillow ($49): Cuddle up with this furry-bunned sloth!
63. D-II Trends Flashing Glow in the Dark Cocktail Shaker ($27): Cue Kanye’s “Flashing Lights” and let’s get this happy hour started.
64. Deal With It Sunglasses ($18): We’re pumped.
65. Vintagraph Milk for Summer Thirst Poster ($10): Because nothing quenches thirst like… milk.
66. NEWCOSPLAY Unicorn Onesie ($28): Perfect for a friend who is unicorn-obsessed, this suit actually looks pretty comfy!
67. SheaMoisture Maracuja & Shea Oils Beard Conditioning Oil ($9): Decorative beards and mustaches are definitely here to stay, so give that guy in your life the products he needs to keep things tidy.
68. AYDRY Champagne Brunch Wooden Wick Candle ($36): Anytime can be a good time for brunch with this champagne-scented candle.
69. DCI Ax Pizza Cutter ($9): Finally, a pizza cutter for the manly man.
70. JulieAnnArt Light That Sh-t Up Card ($5): ‘Nuff said.
71. Stone Cask Shot Flask ($18): This flask has an extra shot glass built right in, in case you feel like sharing.
72. Blulans Animal Shape Face Mask ($9): Treat yo’ self.
73. Gigantic 12-Foot Beach Ball ($96): What? Yes.
74. Transparent Kitchen Safe ($50): Protect your cookies from… people who apparently steal your cookies so often that you need a safe?
75. Star Wars Darth Vader Selk’bag ($109): The dark side beckons and now there’s a sleeping bag for that.
76. ban.do Get it Together Pencil Pouch ($14): #foreverbusy
77. World’s Smallest Rubik’s Cube ($8): What is this, a Rubik’s Cube for ants?
78. Pinch Provisions Binge-Watching Survival Kit ($20): We could all use a little support when we’re binge-watching.
79. Llama Desk Duster ($15): Lla-mazing.
80. SoutherRustCo I Woke Up Like This Pillow ($18): Say it loud, say it proud, say it when you’re sleeping.
81. Mr. Poo Cookie Cutter ($8): Whoever ends up with this white elephant gift is obligated to bring poo cookies to the next one.
82. KerrisGaneson Food Pun Tea Towel ($27): Orange you glad you found this gift idea?
83. Sock It To Me Women’s Llama Drama Socks ($12): Me llama es Llama Drama.
84. MojiPower Avocado Portable Power Bank ($28): Avoca-don’t let your phone run out of battery.
85. Casetify Girly Whimsical Cats iPhone Case ($25+): Flying, multi-colored, patterned cats FTW.
86. Maple Bacon Candy Sampler Gift Pack ($25): We’ve reached the bacon section of this roundup. First up, bacon + chocolate + lollipops + saltwater taffy = endless noms.
87. Accoutrements Bacon Deluxe Air Freshener 2 Pack ($10): Make every room smell like bacon.
88. Urban Outfitters Glitter Bacon Ornament ($12): Delicious.
89. Crazy Dog Funny T-Shirts Because Bacon ($20): Because bacon.
90. Squatty Potty Unicorn Gold Toilet Spray ($10): Keep your bathroom smelling like a magical animal’s… fruity booty?
91. BlueQ Marie Antoilette Lavatory Mist ($12): For the ladies, a scent from French royalty.
92. InGwest Home Morning Coffee Mug ($15): Perfectly sums up your mood pre-coffee (changes color and mood when heat).
93. LunarWolfTreats Chocolate Video Game Controller Treats ($9, Set of Three): Remember way back in the day when we made a chocolate iPhone? These are totally our iPhones’ much classier and more official cousins.
94. Flamingo String Lights ($10): Flamingos are festive, no bones about it.
95. PE Generic Portable Pizza Pouch ($9): You never know when you’ll need to carry a slice to-go.
96. Uncommon Goods Bluetooth Banana Phone ($40): Two words: Banana. Phone. (And it actually works.)
97. BethLynnDesigns Like’s Diner Mug ($14): Ideal for Gilmore Girl fans.
98. Uncommon Goods Cat Egg Mold ($10): Are you kitten me with this egg mold?
99. Sasswear Pink Star Light Up LED Pasties ($30): And finally, the mother of all White Elephant Gifts. Does it get better (read: weirder) than this? Not safe for your work party ;)