Master the Art of Watercolor with This 3-Class Bundle
Want to learn watercolor on your schedule? In this three-class bundle, you’ll get access to on-demand classes that you can take at your own pace. In our new Watercolor Lover Bundle, you’ll start with an introduction class, and work your way up to digitization to create all kinds of watercolor artwork.
You’ll get access to these three watercolor classes for just $61 (originally $87):
You’ll start with the basics by learning how to work with watercolors to paint florals. Then, in the second class, you learn how to incorporate lettering into your watercolor skills. And lastly, our third class will show you how to create watercolor fruit slices, but you’ll take it to the next level by digitizing them to create colorful patterns in Adobe Photoshop.
Here are a few more details about each class:
INTRO TO WATERCOLOR PAINTING: In this class, you’ll start with a basic introduction to watercolor supplies, brush up on color theory, and then put it all into action by creating your own flower arrangement one petal at a time. Your awesome instructor, Jenna Rainey, will be guiding you every step of the way. After taking this class, you’ll know how to:
- Build a custom watercolor palette using the principles of color theory
- Properly hold your paint brush and create the outline of florals using different brush strokes
- Fill-in and use shading techniques to bring your florals to life on paper
- Use Rainey’s tips for bleeding watercolor together and a simple way to fix mistakes
WATERCOLOR LETTERING AND ILLUSTRATION: Let’s combine some of our favorite things. In this class, you’ll learn how to use watercolors to combine illustrations and florals with lettering. Yes, please! Plus, your instructor, Valerie McKeehan, will be teaching you all of her techniques and tips to create beautiful watercolor designs. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to :
- Layout a cohesive design using anchor points, margin lines, and more
- Use a Micon pen to add in details to your watercolor illustrations
- Work with watercolor to add embellishments and quotes into your final design
WATERCOLOR PAINTING AND DIGITIZATION: This painting class is great for both beginner and intermediate watercolor artists! In it, you’ll learn how to paint a variety of colorful fruits, including vibrant blood oranges, lemons, and strawberries. But you’re not done there! Your instructor, Susan Chiang, will also be showing you how to digitize your watercolor artwork in Adobe Photoshop. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to :
- Use the three most popular watercolor techniques
- Paint colorful fruit slices with intricate details
- Import your artwork for digitization in Adobe Photoshop
- Create digital elements from your paintings to arrange your artwork the way you want it
And don’t forget to scoop up your class supplies. For all the classes, you’ll need the following:
For the full supply lists, make sure you take a glance at the Materials section for each class.
Loving on bundles? Good news — There’s more! Check out our curated collection of bundles hand-picked with you in mind. They have our top performing classes bundled up so you can save big!