Sure, there are lots of *ultimate* wedding registry checklists on the web that you can use, but when it comes to crafting a list of gifts for your future home, you want to make sure you get what you REALLY want. If you and your partner in crime are major techies, you’ll want to create the home of the future with a registry that caters to your personalities. Think: smart bulbs and smart locks, a fully automatic espresso machine and smart herb gardens that will take you and your S.O.’s home to the next level. Scroll on through to see the coolest tech gadgets to include in your wedding registry that will make your home a total dream. You’ll be happy you added these tech wedding must-haves for years to come.
1. August Smart Lock HomeKit Enabled ($229): Instantly upgrade your new home’s door locks with this innovative smart lock that turns your smartphone into a smart key. You’ll be able to lock and unlock your door, create virtual keys for guests and keep track of who comes and goes, so you never have to worry about locking yourself out again!
2. HUROM H-AA Slow Juicer ($439): If you both love juice as much as you love technology, this sleek slow juicer is a must-have for optimized juicing. After just 15 juices, this juicer will have paid for itself! It’s super easy to clean and even has the ability to make ice cream. Sign us up!
3. T-Fal OptiGrill Plus Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill ($180): Whether you eat it rare or well-done, you can guarantee the perfect grilling every single time with this indoor electric grill. Just follow the cooking light to take the guesswork out of getting your steak the way you like it. Super easy.
4. Kettle Pizza Grill Kit ($150): Already have a classic charcoal grill and a love for brick oven pizza? This pizza kit doesn’t include bricks, but it does turn any 22.5-inch charcoal grill into a fully functional pizza oven. You and your sweetie will have so many fun backyard parties.
5. GoPro HERO4 Silver ($344): Every techy couple has heard of GoPro by now, but this ultra-HD video and photography camera is ideal for all your adventures and travels (hello, honeymoon!). Plus, built-in WiFi capabilities mean you can share your videos and photos on your smartphone, directly from the camera.
6. Kindle Paperwhite E-reader ($120): If unplugging WITH technology is your thing, then consider this your must-have item. Add a Kindle Paperwhite for each of you to your registry and never worry about carrying around a pile of books in your suitcase ever again. You can even challenge each other to see who can finish books first.
7. Tile ($25): Do you ever wish you could “call” your keys like you do with your phone when you lose it? Well now you can! Within the app, you can set a specific Tile to ring, making it way easier to find if you’re in the vicinity and it’s hiding just out of sight.
8. Waring Commercial Electric Wine Opener ($100): Talk about a gadget with great benefits! This fully automatic rechargeable wine bottle opener will remove corks in a matter of seconds. It requires no manual twisting or pulling and can even open 120 bottles on a single charge — perfect for entertaining large groups with lots of celebrating to do.
9. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle ($90): Whether you’re a serious shutterbug or just want to casually snap a few shots during your honeymoon, you’ll have fun with this old-school Fujifilm instant camera. Snap a few memories (or the perfect selfie!) and enjoy the photos instantly.
10. Supermechanical Ember Range Smart Thermometer ($70): It’s obvi that using technology will help you both cook, but this smart thermometer is the perfect example of how digital innovation can improve your cooking. Simply download the app, connect it to your device and get that perfect temperature in your steaks, turkey or any meat.
11. SWASH System ($400): Say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, ironing and dry cleaning, and save some cash with SWASH System. It has everything you need to get started: an adjustable hanger, a pocket smoother and a 12-count multipack of SWASH PODS cups to get started. You’ll never have to fight about whose turn it is to do laundry.
12. Ramos Alarm Clock ($1,200): Made out of a raw slab of wood, this tech-meets-fashion magnificent clock is a bit of a splurge, but its alarm promises to get you out of bed by only deactivating if you walk to a companion keypad and press in the day’s date. We recommend keeping the keypad far, far away so you actually get up from your bed.
13. Elgato Avea Mood Light ($40): In the mood for some extravagant mood lighting? You’ll want to add these super cool light bulbs to your list, stat. The Elgato Avea mood light will leave your bedroom ultra colorful, and you can control them from your smartphone.
14. Urban Outfitters Smart Herb Garden Starter Kit ($60): If you’re dreaming of starting a garden as soon as you tie the knot but don’t have any space in your tiny apartment, then a smart herb garden is for you. The kit includes three basil plant cartridges, but you’ll want to snag a few other plants to add lots of flavor and variety to your meals.
15. Nest Learning Thermostat ($249): If you haven’t updated your thermostat in quite some time, or if you and your sweetie are moving into a new place together, you’ll definitely want this on your list. You’ll seriously be obsessed. Too toasty under your blankets? Make it a little cooler with your smartphone. Really, it’s that easy.
16. Hiku Voice-Activated Shopping Button ($59): This little round button will be like your own personal assistant in the kitchen. It can scan barcodes and recognizes your voice to create a shared shopping list on your phone. Start the marriage off right with a shopping list so advanced, you’ll *always* know what you need.
17. Withings Aura Connected Alarm Clock ($189+): You might not consider this part of the norm when adding things to your registry, but it’s totally fair to get techy if you’re trying to sleep like a baby. Best part? You can connect it to your Spotify account and other web radio streams.
18. 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector ($50,000): Okay, yes — this gift probably costs more than your wedding, but check it out. This Sony projector allows you to turn your wall (or ceiling!) into a life-sized window or movie theater. And, if you’re short on space, this projector is perfect for you, as it sits just seven inches from the wall. Just think about all the rom-coms you and your love can watch on it.
19. Helix Sleep Personalized Mattress ($600+): Forget buying a regular ol’ mattress with your sweetie. A personalized mattress is the way to go nowadays. Think: a new, personal type of comfort for each of you. Go ahead and add it to your registry. You’ll never want to get up.
20. RIF6 Cube Mobile Projector ($299): How you two lovebirds watch Netflix is about to change forever with the RIF6 Cube Projector. This tiny device fits into the palm of your hand but can project up to 120 square inches. You can even hook up your projector via an HDMI cable and have a movie marathon from pretty much anywhere.
21. ili Wearable Translator (Pre-order only): Get ready to travel the world with the *first* wearable translating device. Plus, it doesn’t require Internet for use. Simply hold the button to record something and ili will translate what you just said. The ili is currently available for pre-order and will launch sometime this year.
22. singlecue Device Controller ($199): Say bye bye to your TV remote, because you’re not gonna need it after you get one of these. The WiFi- and Bluetooth-enabled singlecue can control multiple devices — everything from your TV to climate control — with just the swipe of your finger. How cool is that?
23. Brewie Automated Homebrewery ($1849): Combine your love for beer with your love for technology with Brewie, the first fully automated beer brewing *robot* for beginners and pros alike. It comes preset with different settings for all different types of brew, so you can make like IPAs, ales or even stouts.
24. NUA Robotics Follow Luggage ($400): If you’re getting ready to travel together, you can already imagine that dragging your suitcase around the airport is physically and mentally exhausting. NUA Robotics, a tech company based in Israel, has invented a little carry-on luggage that will actually follow you around. Talk about an energy-saving product!
25. T-fal PowerGlide Steam Iron With AntiCalc ($60): Take your ironing to a whole new level with this gadget, built for long-lasting steam performance. It has a unique non-stick ceramic soleplate with a pointed tip that easily works around those tricky buttons.
26. Krups Essential Espresso Machine ($700): If you two are espresso lovers, get ready for a utopia of coffee bean flavors like you’ve never experienced. Despite the high price tag, this advanced machine makes it simple to pick out the recipe you want, thanks to its intuitive LCD display. It’ll definitely take your love of espresso to the next level.
27. Hydrao Smart Shower Head ($249): For any couple who is living somewhere that is or recently has been in a drought, this Hydrao Smart Shower Head is exactly what you need. The shower head is illuminated by LED lights that change colors as you reach different levels of water output, so you never waste more water than you need to.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.