25 Go-To Wedges for Summer Party Season
Summer wedding season is upon us. If you’re like us, your weekends are filled with nothing but nuptials. Stuck on what to wear? Not to worry. We’re comin’ at ya with 25 more wedges you can rock to any friend’s knot-tying ceremony this summer. Bring on the Big Days!
1. Sole Society Caity Wedges ($37): These are wedges you’ll want to show off at every ceremony. Pair them with an LBD and you’ll look stunning.
2. B Brian Atwood Open Toe Wedges ($245): This takes color blocking to a whole new level… and we’re not mad about it.
3. J.Crew Lillian Printed Wedges($140): Hit the dance floor in these chic, printed, almost-not-a-heel-but-still-a-heel wedges.
4. Sole Society Gwyneth Wedges ($70): Go for a more classic look with these simple-strapped coral wedges.
5. Thyme Wedges ($66): Spice things up a bit with a touch of turquoise. These are giving us inspo for DIYing last year’s tan shoes with a little craft paint!
6. Pretty Little Lilacs Wedges ($28): Watch your BFF tie the knot in these totally adorable lilac wedges.
7. Platform + Function Wedges ($31): Is that maxi dress you ordered online a little too long? Nothing a little (or large) platform can’t fix! These yellow-accented wedges will pair perfectly with any sundress.
8. Chinese Laundry Kalifornia Sandal ($90): Add a pop of color to your classic go-to wedding outfit with these simple sandals from Chinese Laundry.
9. Forever 21 Tropical Wedges ($30): Talk about a tropical pair of shoes! Bonus points for the buckle ankle strap.
10. JustFab Sondra Wedges ($40): Going to a country club wedding on the greens? Sport these with a summer dress.
11. Tory Burch Savannah Cork Wedges ($175): These might be the most comfortable wedges we’ve ever seen.
heaven Brit HQ.
13. J.Crew Lillian Suede Wedges ($188): And the lower the heel, the less chance you have of falling flat on that beautiful face of yours ;)
14. JustFab Eden Wedges ($40): These certainly aren’t subtle, but the poppy red screams summer wedding attire.
15. Anthropologie Waterfront Wedges ($128): Pair these with a maxi or white linen pants and you’ll be sure to turn heads.
16. Kate Spade Bow Wedges ($258): Alright, cue the collective “awwww.” These bow wedges are simply darling.
17. Vince Camuto Winca Wedges ($88): Headed to the classiest of classy ceremonies? You’ll look glam in these gold-accented sandals.
18. TOMS Tabitha Simmons Wedge Bootie ($84): In case you’ve never heard of TOMS, for every pair you purchase, a pair goes to a child in need. Sounds like a great excuse to buy them in every color!
19. Blink Strap Wedges ($61): Are your friends tying the knot seaside? These two-toned aqua wedges are perfect for any wedding by the water.
20. Zara Mini Wedge ($90): Match the color of the bright and shining sun on your best friend’s wedding day in these golden wedges.
21. New Look Pacific Platform Wedges ($42): Even if your pals aren’t getting married on the beach, bring a little paradise to the chapel with these tropical wedges.
22. French Connection Jackie Heeled Sandal ($122): You think they named these after Jackie O? If so, everyone should plan on buying a pair.
23. Sam Edelman Sasha Wedges ($225): In case you haven’t gotten your chevron fix yet, Sam Edelman nailed the trend with these wedges. The muted colors make them perfect for any style of wedding.
24. Forever 21 Femme Floral Wedges ($30): Get ready for the bouquet toss with these strappy floral wedges. They’re so high, you’re almost guaranteed to catch those flowers.
25. Dolce Vita Shandy Cutout Sandal ($179): These are a great spin on the classic brown leather wedge. The lace-up feature adds that edgy flair we love.