12 Wild Wedges for Hot Summer Weddings
When summer wedding season rolls around, we happily welcome a touch of informality on the nuptials circuit. Enter the wedge, a form of heel that continues to be a mainstay of fashionable footwear. Don wedges under a flowing maxi dress, rock the flatform as a statement shoe with an almost-so-short-it’s-scandalous cocktail dress or bring out the standby espadrilles for a stylish sundress. However you wear ’em, you’re probably in need of a refresh. Here are a dozen of the newest, hottest, most colorful wedges for all those summer weddings.
1. Carvela Kulprit Wedge Sandals ($210): We’ll kick things off with a classic… with a twist. This sleek black wedge is made a bit more interesting with the addition of a gold belt or purse-style buckle. We dig it.
2. Holly Low Wedge Sandal ($90): For a more subtle look, these nude wedges have just the right amount of pop with that white toe strap.
3. ASOS Hansel Wedges ($76): Whoa nelly! These are totally crazy, but would make for a great reveal at the foot of an unsuspecting maxi.
4. Allegra Sandal ($195): This color blocked pair might be our favorite of the bunch. It’s those punches of color that add a bit of dazzle to what could otherwise be seen as a clunky shoe.
5. Amelia Avery Platform Wedge Sandal ($120): How awesome is the pattern on the bottom of these? Love the idea of pairing this with a solid colored dress.
6. Melissa Patchouli Wedge Pumps ($145): We heart Melissa so hard! This pair of pumps take a cue from heel-maker extraordinaire Christian Louboutin with their crimson sole.
7. ALDO Helonse Strap Wedge Heeled Sandals ($100): Bold, blue and a crazy cool combination of platform and wedge.
8. Springs Wedge Sandal ($60): This classic t-strap Mary Jane remix is one of those shoes that you can wear for almost any occasion in any season.
9. Savannah Wedge Sandal ($168): Tory Burch certainly knows how to do the not-quite-flat. We love the petite cork heel against the deep teal suede material.
10. Red Driving Force Wedges ($76): Rawr! These killer heels definitely make a statement.
11. ASOS JUMBLE Flatforms ($53): Behold the flatform!
12. Splendid Berlin Ankle Strap Wedges ($128): The stacked wooden heel on this shoe is what sets them apart, and that bright coral patent leather strap seals the style deal.
Bonus! Privileged Disco Nights Platform ($115): And finally, a super ridiculous bonus pair for your enjoyment. Bookmark these and wait eagerly for an excuse to buy them ;)
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.