This Is the Week: I Start a New Creative Project (With a FREE Class!)
You still have time to participate in our Week of Making, AKA a week to challenge yourself to start a new creative project. We’re even making it super easy to get started! Our growing collection of online classes help you learn a new creative skill in under an hour. Ranging from $19-$39, you can find classes covering Art + Design, Business + Tech and Needle + Thread. But if you’re not quite ready to take the online learning plunge, you can check out what our classes are all about with a few FREE class options. You heard us right: FREE classes! Two of them to be exact.
1. DIGITIZE HAND LETTERING IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR ONLINE CLASS
Our Digitize Lettering in Adobe Illustrator online class is taught by Brit + Co’s very own visual designer, Rosee Canfield. Her quick and easy class will teach you insider tips and tricks to live tracing images and phrases into Adobe Illustrator.
In her 35-minute class, you’ll learn how to:
- Convert a hand-drawn image into a digital object in Adobe Illustrator
- Live trace, reshape and edit your design like a pro
- Add backgrounds, colors, shapes and textures to your design
Just imagine all the fun prints you’ll be able to make with your new skills!
2. INTRO TO GOLD FOILING ONLINE CLASS
Our Intro to Gold Foiling online class is taught by Brit + Co’s very own DIY enthusiast Lee Schellenberger. Her quick, fun and easy class will teach you insider tips and tricks on how to add gold foil to any print.
In her 37-minute class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use gold foiling tools and master basic techniques
- Add gold accents to cards and design hand-lettered prints
- Create pretty envelopes addressed with gold lettering
Try one of our FREE classes today! And make sure to come back and check out a few more of our classes next time!