So you have a list of everything you *need* to make your home Insta-perfect. But where can you go to get the most bang, er, furniture, for your buck? If you’re working with a tight budget, let this list of 14 affordable shopping destinations (both online and brick-and-mortar) satisfy your design cravings.
1. World Market: If you love the aesthetic of antiques but don’t have the time to hit the flea market every weekend, World Market is the perfect fit. This retailer stocks traditional furniture and home decor with unique details.
2. H&M: While the fast-fashion retailer doesn’t really sell furniture, they’re good for affordable home accessories. You’ll def want to stock up on their sheets, towels, and decor pieces once you see all the deals and finds.
3. Floyd: The indie brand is only producing a bed RN, but it’s such a good deal you’ll want one for every bedroom in the house. Starting at just $489, this modern platform frame is guaranteed to leave plenty of space in the budget for nightstands and a new duvet.
4. AllModern: This brand focuses on modern pieces that are just the thing for curating your Insta-worthy bedroom.
5. Overstock: You’ve probably heard of this one before, but maybe you didn’t know their prices rival even Amazon’s low budget finds. You’ll get everything you need for your home, including coffee tables, shaggy rugs, and stylish decor elements.
6. Target: Just be careful; you might go shopping for a sofa and wind up with a new bookshelf, a gold lamp, and a whole new set of throw pillows too.
7. Urban Outfitters: Shop at UO if you need some boho whimsy, color, and vibrancy in your home. It offers a fun array of decor, from colorful art prints to unique kitchen pieces.
8. Zara Home: Swoon over the store’s gorgeous tableware, on-trend bedding, and living room accent pieces.
9. Joybird: Looking to inject some endless mid-century modern vibes into your home? This brand has it on lock. Most pieces are made to order, so you know you’ll be getting the good stuff.
11. CB2: The price points are a little bit higher than the IKEA average, but fear not: You can still find a ton of quality pieces under $100.
12. A + R Store: If unusual objects and decor from rising design talent are on your list of must-haves, A + R is one of the best. It stocks some high-end, expensive items, but its accessories and accents are much more reasonable.
13. Capsule: This company specializes in simple, streamlined designs at affordable prices. They also cater to small space living so you can find the exact perfect size of lounger for your tiny apartment or first home.
14. Apt2B: If you’re looking for on-trend styles for less, or home essentials with a dash of modern design savvy, Apt2B is your go-to. They’ve basically gone ahead and made outfitting your apartment as easy as ordering a pizza.
What stores do you shop at for budget furniture? Follow us on Pinterest for even more inspiration like this.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.