Furry jackets, bright bombers, cool trenches, cozy puffers, leather moto numbers — the list of coat styles (and options for that matter) goes on and on once the frigid temps hit. And if you just can’t decide which additions to make to your cold-weather wardrobe this year, then look to these chic A-listers for a little inspo.
1. Yeezy Suede Leather Trench Coat ($966): Kim proving Yeezy Season works in any season.
2. H&M Padded Jacket With Hood ($60): Leave it to Gigi to make a padded tomato red bomber look cool AF. (Photo via Raymond Hall/GC Images)
3. Nour Hammour Vendome Jacket ($3,282): Actress and influencer Jamie Chung knows a thing or two about creating a lewk, as evidenced on her style blog, What the Chung. Here she merges spots and studs like a BOSS.
Nicky Hilton Rothschild
4. Ellie Mae Cassidy Coat ($545): Nicky Hilton Rothschild’s maternity style is just so good, especially when she’s sporting a boxy car coat in red, black, and blue houndstooth.
5. Prada Shell Trench Coat ($1,030): Yara Shahidi shows us how to do head-to-toe Prada right with metallic wedges, a military-esque trench, and embellished shorts. More is more. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
6. LAMARQUE Deora Chubby Feather Jacket in Rose ($275): A dusty rose feathered topper is an obvious replacement for this angel’s wings.
7. Cop.Copine Soporifik Jacket in Rouge ($568): Channel Carrie when you want a vibrant pick-me-up on gray winter days. (Photo via Jackson Lee/GC Images)
8. LAMARQUE Paige Raw-Edge Leather Jacket ($495): This leather biker number needs to make an appearance in our closet — and on the street — this season.
9. Marc Jacobs Faux Fur Trim Corduroy Coat ($517): You can never go wrong with black boots, tights, and a sparkly oversized anorak with a fur hood, right Liv? (Photo via Matthew Sperzel/Getty)
10. Guess Wool Blend Military Coat ($180): Here’s Blake making the sidewalk her very own catwalk in a Bottega Veneta, Jonathan Simkhai, Louboutin ensemble.
Which coat will you be adding to your winter wardrobe? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.