20 Beanies, Berets, and Winter Hats
We’re bundling up here at Brit + Co., first protectin’ our necks with cozy scarves, then warming our digits all while keeping connected, and now, we’re concentrating on covering our domes with winter head gear. And even though beanies may seem like the only way to warm your head when it’s cold outside, these 20 hats include other amazing options, including slick wool fedoras, soft headbands and even a pair of earmuffs!
1. Pattern Blocking Slouchy Hat ($32): We’ll start this roundup with a colorful hat from one of our fave places to snag beautiful winter accessories: Echo. We already obsessed over their tech-friendly glove collection, and now its time to focus on this amazing pattern block hat. To put it simply: it’s our everything.
2. Bossa Nova Beret ($58): We’ve seen a lot of jeweled beanies this season (including the one we DIYed!), but haven’t seen a gem-studded beret until now. If you can’t be in Paris in the wintertime, you might as well look the part!
3. L.A.M.B. Pom Beanie ($40): Leave it to Gwen Stefani’s clothing line to grace us with a beanie that feels posh and sporty. We’d definitely rock this polka dot beanie with a bright red lip in homage to Tragic Kingdom-era Gwen.
4. Deena & Ozzy Ribbed Knit Turban Beanie ($29): Finally—a glamorous way to wear a beanie! While this ribbed knit is seriously cozy, its oatmeal color keeps the look fresh.
5. Ashtabula Pom Beanie ($168): This beanie might be the ultimate winter hat. The way the bright, color block pattern lightens up this extra chunky knit is just divine.
6. Catarzi Exclusive to Asos Trillby Hat ($63): Dress up your dome with this lovely short brim hat. Go for a chic 1940s feel and pair with a herringbone scarf and a warm trench.
7. Miss Pom Pom Graphic Bobble Beanie ($36): Brighten up your outerwear with this festively patterned beanie. We’re really digging this modern Christmas color pattern of green, pink, and yellow.
8. Plush Earmuffs ($58): How could we resist adding a pair of earmuffs to the roundup? This classy pair looks like it’ll do a stand up job while looking oh so luxe.
9. Asos Foil Stripe Knit Beanie ($19): There’s something so rebellious about this silver striped beanie. A metallic pop is the perfect way to add some edge to soft winter accessories.
10. Burn It Down Trapper ($40): Leave it to Burton to make a head-turning trapper hat. Pair this tribal patterned hat with a grey peacoat to take the style from the slopes to the streets.
11. Asos Studded Ear Headband ($18): Cat ears are the trend of the season, so there’s no more playful way to jump in on the fad than with this studded ear headband.
12. Pendleton Earwarmer ($24): Pendleton proves it can do no wrong yet again! We adore the autumnal colored heritage design on this headband.
13. To the Brim Studded Cloche ($148): We’re ga ga over this cute-as-a-button cloche. The contrast of playfully studded embellishments next to a prim as can be bow is fantastically girly.
14. Christy’s Crown Collection Novel Striped Pom Beret ($38): This may be the most perfectly slouchy beret we’ve ever seen! Its muted color palate and lightweight, fuzzy texture makes it easy to rock all day long—even indoors, too.
15. Skipperling Nubby Trapper ($78): We’ve never laid eyes on such a sophisticated trapper! This riding cap-inspired hat would look right at home with a fur-lined anorak and Wellies.
16. Pieces Fane Faux Fur Hat ($18): This might be the most glamorous way to rock a winter hat. Take it to the max by pairing this hat with a pair of elbow length leather gloves. Yeah, we went there!
17. Culpeper Knit Beret ($32): This lightweight beret is another perfect indoor beanie. Try wearing this cozy hat with an oversized chambray top—the faded denim will look heavenly with this pastel color palette.
18. Lola Felt Floppy Hat ($49): Boho babes can still look effortlessly cool in the winter time thanks to this fabulous floppy hat. You can even pair with a structured blazer to strike a perfect balance of hard and soft.
19. Pieces Emolda Beanie With Bobble ($22): Talk about eye candy! This dazzling beanie is number one on our outerwear wish list.
20. Mimi Beanie ($158): We thought we’d end on a playful note, so we present this double pom pom beanie! This would be most adorable paired with a pastel cocoon coat and chunky white mittens.
What does your winter hat situation look like? Do you like to mix it up with different styles? Or do you pretty much stick to the beanie? Tell us about your style in the comments below!