15 Touchscreen Gloves You’ll Actually Want to Wear
It’s totally possible to look super chic in the dead of winter. You’ve passed a major hurdle once you’ve grabbed a pair of stylish winter boots, so now it’s time to move on to tracking down a pair of beautiful touchscreen gloves. Luckily, there are a ton of options out there, as you’ll see with these 15 tech-tipped gloves that let you swipe your smartphone in style.
1. Echo Touch Side Ruffle Gloves ($38): We’ll kick things off with these ruffled gloves by one of our absolute favorite brands, echo (just how obsessed are we with their touchscreen collection? Read on to see!). This yellow pair is sure to keep things merry and bright all winter long.
2. Opening Ceremony Touch Screen Gloves ($35): Look lovely in stripes with this totally affordable pair of Opening Ceremony smart gloves. We wish every candy cane looked this dapper!
3. Dents Leather iPhone Gloves ($98): Finally! An iPhone-friendly leather glove. Now you know what’s at the top of our wish list this Christmas!
4. Ombre Shine Echo Touch Glove ($32): These gloves combine three of our favorite things: an ombre gradient, a scalloped cuff, and shine! This pair would add a pretty pop of color to any black or grey outerwear.
5. Asos Touch Screen Cat Gloves ($15): What’s new pussycat? We’re smitten with these kitten-faced smart gloves.
6. Pendleton Texting Glove ($30): Everything Pendleton is so hot right now, and it’s no surprise why: their signature geo print is insanely cool. Wear it front-and-center on these wool-blend gloves.
7. Echo Touch Leather/Knit Glove ($115): Banish bone-chilling once and for all with these ultra luxe gloves. Warm sheepskin leather and a super soft aloe lining provide glamorous coverage from your wrists to your teched-out fingertips.
8. Touchscreen Gloves Diamond Pattern ($25): Now this is the way to rock a pair of neutral colored gloves! Act fast on these diamond-pattern gloves—they’re on sale through November 17!
9. Asos Touch Screen Glove with Buffalo Check ($14): There’s no more timeless cold-weather pattern than plaid. Thick buffalo check wraps around the palms of these grey-tipped gloves.
10. Classic Suede Smart Glove ($125): Just think of how comfy UGG’s feel on your feet. Now imagine that feeling on your hands. That just might be too good to pass up.
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lenora Leopard Print Gloves ($78): How chic are these leopard print gloves? But that’s not the only detail that’s got us going ga-ga—the purple color block fingers are so stylin’!
12. Burton Touchscreen Liner Glove ($17): Stoked about winter sports? Now you can text right after you tackle the slopes. These awesome tribal pattern glove liners are made with a breathable stretch jersey perfect for active hands.
13. Esprit Heart Felt Touch Screen Gloves ($34): We love that the basic round or square touch screen pad has been replaced with an adorable smart heart. More touch screen gloves should take a cue from this trendy pair!
14. Pattern Block Echo Touch Glove ($35): Our fourth and final echo pick is definitely our absolute fave. Each bold and beautiful pattern is more perfect than the last.
15. DIY Touchscreen Glove Kit ($15): Feeling inspired yet? Take techie matters into your own hands with this DIY touchscreen gloves kit, put together by yours truly. :) Sew conductive thread through the fingertips of these basic gloves, then trick ‘em out however you please!
Do you have a pair of smartphone compatible gloves in your winter accessories collection? What’s your go-to pair? Talk to us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)