7 Tough Love Workouts to Tone Your Whole Bod
Sure, we love to learn exercises that focus on an isolated area, like arm toning or quick core workouts. But sometimes you just want to cover all your bases with a workout that has you feeling a full-body burn. So grab your home gym essentials, throw on your fave colorful workout essentials and get your heart pumping with one of these seven high-energy workouts.
1. 30-Minute Intermediate Head to Toe Torcher: Rebecca Louise takes you through a 30-minute workout for your arms, legs and abs that’ll set your whole body on fire. You’ll feel great afterwards. Plus, the ocean-view behind her might make those squats seem a little less cumbersome. (via GymRa)
2. 20-Minute Fat-Blasting Full Body Workout: Do you have five-pound dumbbells and 20 minutes? Then you’re ready for this full-body, fast-and-furious workout from POPSUGAR Fitness. (via POPSUGAR Fitness)
3. Total Body Workout Challenge: Any workout video that starts with a dance party and involves a little sister bestie is a video we can get behind. Cassey and her little sis Jackelyn take you through a “workout off,” where each lady takes turns coming up with a fitness move on the spot. Grab your own bestie, play along and keep your bod guessing the whole time! (via blogilates)
4. Total Body Tone Up!: Baby, you’ll break a sweat… in just 14 minutes. The #girlbosses over at Tone It Up take you through a mix of plyometric, cardio and strength training moves to keep you tight and toned all over. (via Tone It Up)
5. Five-Minute Total Body Werk Out: A full-body workout in just five minutes? Yep, it can be done. Lauren and Shannon take you through a super effective routine that requires nothing but your commitment (although weights can be added!). No excuses not to fit this in before your morning shower. (via Shan BOODY)
6. 40-Minute Beginner No Gear Workout: Great for beginners, this full-body workout led by fitness trainer Katya will have you feeling the burn. You’ll do a 12-exercise circuit twice, so you’ll feel like a pro the second time around. (via GymRa)
7. 30 Minute Full Body Dumbbell Workout: All you need for this workout are dumbbells and a yoga mat. Great for all fitness levels, you’re guaranteed to boost your heart rate during this high-intensity workout. (via BodyFit by Amy)
Do you have a fave YouTube fitness star? Share the deets with us on Twitter at @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Getty)