Sure, we love to learn exercises that focus on an isolated area, like arm toning or quick core workouts. But sometimes you just want to cover all your bases with a workout that has you feeling a full-body burn. So grab your home gym essentials, throw on your fave colorful workout essentials and get your heart pumping with one of these seven high-energy workouts.
1. 30-Minute Intermediate Head to Toe Torcher: Rebecca Louise takes you through a 30-minute workout for your arms, legs and abs that’ll set your whole body on fire. You’ll feel great afterwards. Plus, the ocean-view behind her might make those squats seem a little less cumbersome. (via GymRa)
2. 20-Minute Fat-Blasting Full Body Workout: Do you have five-pound dumbbells and 20 minutes? Then you’re ready for this full-body, fast-and-furious workout from POPSUGAR Fitness. (via POPSUGAR Fitness)
3. Total Body Workout Challenge: Any workout video that starts with a dance party and involves a little sister bestie is a video we can get behind. Cassey and her little sis Jackelyn take you through a “workout off,” where each lady takes turns coming up with a fitness move on the spot. Grab your own bestie, play along and keep your bod guessing the whole time! (via blogilates)
4. Total Body Tone Up!: Baby, you’ll break a sweat… in just 14 minutes. The #girlbosses over at Tone It Up take you through a mix of plyometric, cardio and strength training moves to keep you tight and toned all over. (via Tone It Up)
5. Five-Minute Total Body Werk Out: A full-body workout in just five minutes? Yep, it can be done. Lauren and Shannon take you through a super effective routine that requires nothing but your commitment (although weights can be added!). No excuses not to fit this in before your morning shower. (via Shan BOODY)
6. 40-Minute Beginner No Gear Workout: Great for beginners, this full-body workout led by fitness trainer Katya will have you feeling the burn. You’ll do a 12-exercise circuit twice, so you’ll feel like a pro the second time around. (via GymRa)
7. 30 Minute Full Body Dumbbell Workout: All you need for this workout are dumbbells and a yoga mat. Great for all fitness levels, you’re guaranteed to boost your heart rate during this high-intensity workout. (via BodyFit by Amy)
Do you have a fave YouTube fitness star? Share the deets with us on Twitter at @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Getty)