Gathering inspiration for your special day is *crucial* from the second you get engaged, but you shouldn’t be limiting yourself to just Pinterest and Instagram anymore. Snapchat is on its way to becoming your favorite source for wedding inspo, and rightfully so — you can get real-time tips and tricks from your favorite wedding photographers, planners and makeup artists, plus get a sneak peek at some envy-inducing venues and jaw-dropping bridal looks. Ready to take your wedding planning to the next level? Scroll on for 10 wedding accounts you’ve got to add on Snapchat ASAP, and get ready for some serious behind-the-scene exclusives.
1. @bhldnweddings: When we think of Anthro’s bridal line BHLDN, the dreamiest of dreamy wedding dresses come to mind. Thanks to their Snapchat, you’ll also get an exclusive on the latest must-haves for the seasons ahead. Cue blush gowns and flower crowns!
2. @bridesmag: For the ultimate wedding inspiration, if you want the latest and greatest, you have to stay on top of the bridal magazines. You’ll want to follow Brides Magazine’s account to get the inside scoop, like this peek of a seriously beautiful lace wedding gown during a photoshoot. #SWOON
3. @byrdie: Wedding planning is more than just your venue and table setting decor. You also have to think about your bridal look (hello, no-makeup makeup!). Byrdie will not only show you the latest trends when it comes to beauty products, but you will also see appearances from your fave beauty mavens as they take over their channel.
4. @josevillaphoto: Recently named the number one wedding photographer in the world, this California photographer will take you behind the scenes during ultra-glam shoots from around the world. You’ll also see his day-to-day snaps, so you can experience what a day in the life of a wedding photographer is really like.
5. @kleinfeldbridal: With one of the largest selections of couture wedding dresses and designer exclusives, plus some stunning accessories, it’s no surprise that their Snapchat story is equally inspiring. You might even find *the one* that will make you feel oh-so confident on your big day.
6. @mashable: Mashable is already one of our go-to tech and entertainment news websites, but their Snapchat gives you a peek at some of the most innovative bridal ideas, like these super cool 3D bracelets this wedding party is wearing. You’ll want to keep following them long after your big day for their awesome doodles and topical puns.
7. @steph.scholl: Steph is an amazing wedding planner and a true artist at her craft. Follow her and you’ll find lovely snaps of all-things wedding planning, and a few of her traveling the world. What you’ll really love, though, is her ability to see beauty in the smallest, simplest things, from pretty florals to gorgeous wedding invites.
8. @swmag: Tying the knot in the South? Then you’ll want to make room in your account for epic event-planning inspiration below the Mason-Dixie line. The lovely ladies at Southern Weddings will also give you lots of dating and marriage tips, plus sneak peeks of their latest wedding-planning products.
9. @weddingchicks: The team behind this Snapchat has a great eye for new trends. They’ll show you unique ways to incorporate bridal trends, as well as classic ideas, into your wedding and bachelorette party. Follow them and you’ll be struck with a dozen exciting ideas for your next fête.
10. @weddingwire: Wedding Wire is one of the leading websites when it comes to smart wedding planning, so we swear that you’ll want to know what these editors have to say about the latest tips and tricks for planning your nuptials. You’ll want to add every item they share with you to your wedding decor, STAT. (via Snapchat weddingwire)