PBteen just launched their third major collection with designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, and the collaboration is everything you’d expect: whimsical, playful and ultimately fit for a queen, TBH. If you swooned over their glamping collection, you’ll love this new collab that reaches out to women and girls of all ages. The collection features 70 (sorry, monthly budget!) home decor accessories that are feminine, edgy and totally adorable. This time around, Emily and Meritt didn’t just stick to the bedroom: In addition to brand-new bedding, furniture and wall decor, there’s also a few must-have pieces for the bathroom. Scroll on and discover our must-have picks from Emily and Meritt’s PBTeen collection.
1. The Emily & Meritt Scallop Ruffle Quilt + Sham ($36+): Give your preppy bedroom an extra girlish flair with a ruffled quilt and sham set that’s not afraid to make a feminine statement. Top off the gray bed set with a few eyelash pillows, and you’ve got a room that’s sure to give you sweet dreams.
2. The Emily & Meritt Pyramid Stud Armoire ($1,199): Talk about gorgeous storage. If you’re looking to add a pop of color to your minimalist space, this beautifully designed armoire is *perf* for rocking those trendy pastel shades while offering a little extra storage.
3. The Emily & Meritt Jewelry Boxes ($59+): Just because something is used for storage doesn’t mean it can’t be super cute. These gold glitter jewelry boxes will brighten up your vanity while keeping all your earrings neatly organized.
4. The Emily & Meritt Stripe Ottoman ($199): Nothing beats an adorable ottoman when it comes to winning at form and function. This gray stripe pouf takes the cake for being both pretty, modern and multi-purpose: Use it as a footrest, coffee table or for overflow seating.
5. The Emily & Meritt Lilac 9-Drawer Dresser ($1,249): Add a little glitz to your life with this beautiful dresser. The pretty matte black color, the studded knobs, the curved drawers — everything about this dresser is a win.
6. The Emily & Meritt Lilac Desk ($649): Whether you’re a working stiff or heading back to school, having a chic workspace is an absolute must if you want to be more productive. This feminine desk has curves in all the right places, but offers enough drawers to keep your pen collection under control.
7. The Emily & Meritt Crown Lamp ($159): Ah, it’s good to be queen. Give your bedside table the royal treatment with this fun gold lamp. These will add just the right amount of glow to your space and turn your bedroom into a modern-day fairy tale.
8. The Emily & Meritt Harlequin Pintuck Quilt + Sham ($35+): Whether you’re planning an entire bedroom makeover or you just need a new quilt this fall, one thing is clear: That harlequin pattern is totally on point! Get ready to give your bed extra snuggle appeal with this pastel patterned cover.
9. The Emily & Meritt Magic Pillow Cover ($45): Who says you’re too old to believe in magic? Bring a little whimsy and playfulness to your throw pillow game with these typography pillows, or just embrace your inner #catlady and go for the gold sequin kitty pillow.
10. The Emily & Meritt Critter Towel Set ($49): Turn your bathroom into a serene oasis with a few adorable critter towels and that kitty face rug. Whether you need a cute mirror for your makeup routine, or you’re eyeing that harlequin shower curtain, this sweet little setup is sure to get you bathroom that induces decor envy.
What’s your favorite piece from the collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more collabs and decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.