25 Delicious Indian Food Recipes to Spice Up Your Meal Planning
Making Indian food at home can be downright intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes, including meatless meals, that are easy for beginners. These dishes prove just how simple it can be to opt for cooking in your kitchen versus relying on takeout.
Spice up dinner tonight with a twist on the classic veggie burger. (via Brit + Co)
Cook up a chicken tikka masala casserole, complete with meat, veggies, and rice, at home for the whole family. (via Fit Foodie Finds)
These biscuits, made with grated coconut, jaggery (unrefined sugar), and cardamom, are just what you'll want to eat with your next cup of chai. (via Awesome Cuisine)
Find more amazing Indian food recipes on Brit + Co's Food page!
This article has been updated from a previous post published in March 2019.
- Make These Indian-Spiced Veggie Burgers for Dinner - Brit + Co ›
- 13 New Lassi Recipes You Haven't Tried Before - Brit + Co ›
- This Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken Recipe Can Be Yours in Less ... ›
- 22 Naan Pizza Recipes That Make Speedy Weeknight Meals - Brit + ... ›
- 15 Flavor-Packed Indian Dishes to Spice Up Dinner This Week - Brit ... ›
- Stay in (Don't Take Out) With This Indian Naan Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes to Make Your ... ›
- 10 Indian Dishes to Eat If You Can't Handle the Heat - Brit + Co ›
- 16 One-Pot Curry Recipes to Bring Some Flavor to Your Meals - Brit ... ›
- 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes to Make Your #MeatlessMonday a Breeze - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Vegan Instant Pot Recipes That Are Easy to Make - Brit + Co ›
- 14 *Garlicky* Good Dinner Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes For Your #MeatlessMonday - Brit + Co ›