Halloween is coming (say whaat?!). While we spend the next few months getting our fierce AF costumes ready and planning out the *perf* spooky night, let’s also shine some light on that essential piece of holiday decor — the pumpkin. After all, what’s Halloween without a killer carved jack-o’-lantern? This year, take your front door decorations to the next level with the top pinned pumpkins we found on Pinterest’s Best of Halloween 2015 Board. From a *ton* of crafty no-carve displays to a surprising jack-o’-lantern costume, scroll on and discover the best pumpkin carvings and designs for your thoughtfully curated holiday decor.
3. Glasses Pumpkin: Finally, a pretty pumpkin that’s as fashion forward as you are. Give your doorstep decor a hipster flair with a pearly white pumpkin sporting some killer lenses. (via Pretty Providence)
5. Disney Princess Pumpkins: Give your Halloween decor a bit of fairy-tale magic with this pretty set of Disney-inspired pumpkins. Now all you need is the *perf* princess dress to match! (via As the Bunny Hops)
8. Olaf Pumpkin: Okay, maybe it’s not wise for Olaf to see summer, but why not show him fall. Give your fall decor a whimsical winter flair with this adorable and friendly Frozen snowman. (via On the Go in MCO)
17. Black And White Pumpkin: What’s black, white and preppy all over? This classically painted jack-o’-lantern (duh!). Give your front door decor a simply flawless design by sticking with basic colors and patterns for your Halloween decor. (via Martha Stewart)
18. Fine China Pumpkin: This is a pumpkin fit for royalty. Whether you’re entertaining the Queen of England on All Hollow’s Eve or you’re interested in a pumpkin with an ultra-fancy flair, this porcelain-inspired beauty is perfect for giving your typical Halloween decor that extra elevated aesthetic. (via Town & Country)
20. Chevron Stripes: Turn your Halloween pumpkin into your next home statement piece with these sleek chevron stripes. This is a piece of decor you can use from Halloween all the way to Thanksgiving. (via My Sweet Savannah)
22. Patterned Pumpkins: Don’t be afraid to play with patterns. Give your Halloween pumpkins an eclectic appeal by mixing and matching designs. Just be sure to stick with the same core colors to tie the look together. (via Alisa Burke)
23. Decoupage Photo Pumpkin: Okay, so you’ve posted on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and just when you thought you’d run out of ways to show off your newborn babe, decoupage is here to the rescue. Swap spooky for adorable and use your Halloween decor as yet another way to show off your proud mama ways. (via Sugar and Charm)
24. Spongebob Pumpkin: Bring on the throwbacks with a set of cartoon-inspired pumpkins. Feel free to include Spongebob’s pineapple home to finish off your childish pumpkin patch ;)
25. Glitter Monogrammed Pumpkin: While monogrammed towels are cool and all, nothing beats your own monogrammed jack-o’-lantern. Eye-popping glitter is key for creating a jack-o’-lantern that will make people stop and take notice. (via Unoriginal Mom)
29. Tiffany-Inspired Pumpkin: Give your pumpkin decor an air of sophistication with a super chic Tiffany-inspired design. Don’t skimp out on the gold when it comes to recreating this iconic jewelry box look. (via Crafts by Courtney)
30. Ninja Turtles: Protect your house on this frightful night with the help of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
31. Monsters Inc. Pumpkin: You can bring your favorite Pixar characters to your very own doorstep with this super realistic carving. Set this one up on your front steps so the legs hang down and he looks like he’s hanging out. (via Hative)
32. Baby Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins aren’t just for jack-o’-lanterns! They can also be used as an ultra adorable Halloween costume. Just be sure to have a camera ready when your baby slips into this too-cute outfit.
Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween ideas!