10 Geometric Art Prints We’re Lusting After
If you lean towards color blockin’, chroma poppin’ art prints like we tend to, than you’ll adore the wall art on its way to Re:Make SF. We’ve rounded up some choice geometric prints for you to peek at straight from our beloved makers. (Can’t make it to Re:Make this year? No worries, you can still scoop up all these goodies in the B+C Shop!)
1. Rise and Shine, San Francisco ($30): An elegant take on the best skyline in the world :) We love the color story, too.
2. Breezy Rider ($42): This print is a lovely balance of subdued, sophisticated and playful. And it would look just as good framed as it does bare-boned, don’t you think?
3. Teal & Red Geometric Print ($18): Great for any corner that needs a pop of color or texture (ahem, AKA every corner). We’re stoked to see this one in person at Re:Make.
4. Arrows Print ($20): This one would look fab in literally every room in your apartment. (We checked.)
6. Based on Wassily Kandinsky’s Squares with Concentric Circles ($30): This print brings a classic painting (and it’s killer color palette) into the 21st century. A good conversation piece, no?
7. Making Waves, Oceanside ($45): Inspired by all the colors of the sea, this print’s soothing hues make any room your happy place.
Diana Willard’s art is gorgeous, but we especially adore this print inspired by Tokyo traffic.
9. Big Red Balloon ($35): We think wall art should make you smile, and there’s something about a red balloon that just exudes joy. Place this print on your bedside table to help you get up on the right side of the bed :)
10. Blood Mary Cocktail Diagram ($20): Um, what could be better than a gorgeous watercolor print of the classic breakfast cocktail? One that teaches you how to make it, too. This print is going to in the Brit HQ kitchen ASAP.