10 Gifts That’ll Make it to Mom by Mother’s Day
Still haven’t picked something out for Mom? Amazon’s got you covered with bunches upon bunches of last-minute items that can arrive in time. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Big Brim Hat ($40): Warm weather is on the horizon and this hat is perfect for keeping mom stylish and safe from the sun at the beach, in the backyard, or at the pool.
2. Kai Perfume Oil ($36): Kai is a light blend of essential oils that smells great on everyone. It’s also a perfect thing for to keep in a purse for freshening up on the go.
3. Crosley Spinerette ($121): Mom can connect this USB turntable to her computer and transfer all of her favorite vinyl albums to digital. Joni Mitchell anyone?
4. Grow Your Own Flower Kit ($21): Make mom feel cherished with flowers that will last her all summer. A great alternative to overnighting pricey fresh flowers that only last a few days.
5. NARS Lipstick ($24): Pick her out a bright color of lipstick that she’d never buy for herself. Even better buy yourself one to match.
6. Light In The Attic ($16): Gift her a book that she used to read to you. It will remind her of all her memories of you as a little one.
8. TCM Classic Film Collection ($15): Turner Classic Movies has put together a variety of themed box sets of the very best movies from times past. So whether your mom loves best picture winners, Hitchcock, or musicals you’re covered.
9. Joanne Sandals ($35): Give her a style upgrade with a new pair of sandals that are on trend and super comfy.
10. Kindle ($79): Whether she’s tech savvy or not, the Kindle is easy to use and just plain awesome. Load it up with some of your favorites for an extra special touch.
Courtney Lewis is a partner at Hard Candy Shell, an agency that has helped companies like Rent the Runway, Jetsetter, and Of a Kind build enticing digital presences. She writes a blog called Heart Explosion, collects remarkable Amazon and Etsy finds on Tydepool, and is one of the creative cuteness connoisseurs behind Cute Roulette. (Top image source: Marimekko)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.