12 IRL Emoji Products to Celebrate World Emoji Day
It’s hard to believe that it has already been a year since the last World Emoji Day. Although newcomers like Justin Bieber and Steph Curry are banking in on Kim K’s celebrity emoji app trend (and releasing some ADORABLE emoji), there’s just something about those cute yellow smileys that we can’t get enough of. To celebrate our favorite virtual holiday, here are 12 ways you can incorporate your fave emoji IRL.
1. Twos Company Emoji Manicure Set ($7): It doesn’t matter if your most-used emoji is the winky face or the cool shades dude, these too-cute-for-words manicure sets come in a variety of different moods to really take girls’ night to the next level.
2. Elephvnt Co. Emoji Backpack ($21): Take your adorable yellow friends with you wherever you go with this sweet backpack. Although it comes in purple, blue and green also, we love these little guys in black.
3. Wattz Up LOL Emoji Portable Charger ($40): When you’ve snapped, tweeted, facebooked and instagrammed too much and your battery is on its last legs, plug in this bad boy and laugh-cry your way to even more phone fun.
4. Nerd Nummies DIY Emoji Cookies: Pick up some basic ingredients, grab your squad and celebrate World Emoji Day with these delicious emoji cookies. Plus, you can even get creative and make up the emoji you’d like to see Apple roll out in the future. (via Brit + Co)
5. The Emoji Tree Emoji Piñata Party Favors ($39): This is a fiesta the dancing lady would approve of! These four-inch party favors are ready to be stuffed with treats and toys for all of your guests.
6. Disk Cactus The Emoji Keyboard ($25): This keyboard is all the right type. From the thumbs up to the kitty cat heart eyes, all our favorites are just a keystroke away.
7. DIY Emoji Necklaces: Show your BFF that you truly are their bestie (AKA you can understand exactly what they mean in a 2am single emoji text) with these simple DIY emoji necklaces. Using under 10 ingredients, it’s the perfect lazy Sunday activity to celebrate the holiday. (via Brit + Co)
8. Brooklyn Lighting Company Poop Emoji String Lights ($22): In the words of an inspirational piece of classic literature, “everyone poops.” Decorate your apartment with these fun and quirky lights to let everyone know what your fave emoji REALLY is.
9. iDecoz Emoji Home Button Stickers ($5): Deck out your emoji generator (AKA your iPhone) with these awesome home button stickers. Not only will they protect your phone from harm, but they’ll look mega cute while doing it.
11. Modcloth Sooner Than You Wink Earrings ($13): If you want to be a little more subtle in your World Emoji Day celebrations, check out these fine golden earrings from Modcloth. Bonus points if you randomly wink at your besties while wearing them.
12. Big Mouth Inc. Heart Eyes Emoji Pool Float ($30): Don’t worry if you’ve already booked a pool day this Sunday — you can still celebrate World Emoji Day with this super cute emoji pool float. Heart eyes forever!
How are you celebrating World Emoji Day? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.