14 Sweet Graduation Cards to Send to Your Fave Grad
Graduation season is here, and we couldn’t be more excited to help you celebrate your BFF’s milestone achievement. Since nothing says “I’m proud of you” like a little grad-inspired snail mail, scroll on for some of our faves that will say just what you’re feeling in the cutest way possible.
1. All You Need Is Pug Shop Pug Graduation Card ($4): If your girl is livin’ the #puglife, she *needs* this adorable card in her life. We’re sure she’ll get all the feels!
2. MERRILY DESIGNS Atta Girl Card ($3): Cheer on your BFF with a sweet sentiment that says it all in sassy style.
3. Paula and Waffle Dream Big Shine Bright Card ($5): It may be time for your best girl to step into the real world, but remind her to always shine bright like a diamond — or a light bulb.
4. Katie Abey Design Unicorniversity Card ($3): Okay, we know that your gal pal won’t be packing up and heading to the magical land of all-things unicorns, but this colorful card will remind her that good things are ahead.
5. The Paper Cub It’s Time to Adult Graduation Card ($5): Welp, the good ol’ college days are coming to an end, so she could prob use your best adulting tips written inside of this pick.
6. Katie Vaz Graduation Card ($5): Even if she didn’t major in women’s studies, we’re sure her inner feminist will love this empowering sentiment on graduation day.
7. Printable Rose Oh the Places You’ll Go Graduation Card ($3): No matter what her post-grad plans entail, let your resident bookworm know that nothing is beyond her reach.
8. Rose Hill Design Studio You Did It Card ($4): Oh yeah, she did it! Let your bestie know how proud you are with a whimsical greeting card that she’ll be excited to hang on her fridge.
9. Egg Press Grad Ribbon Card ($6): No one is better than your all-star grad. Add this gold foil beauty to her gift bag and sing your praise in style!
10. PAPYRUS Grad in Car Card ($6): Congratulate the smarty pants in your life on her huge accomplishment before she hits the road to bigger and better things.
11. Paper Source Have Diploma Will Travel Graduation Card ($7): Now that she’s gotten her golden ticket (AKA diploma), it’s time for her to explore. Encourage her wanderlust with a card (and maybe an airline gift card) that will help her get going.
12. Nocturnal Paper Kan-YAY! Graduation Card ($4): No one can help you celebrate better than Kan-yay!
13. Rifle Paper Co.Congrats Owl Greeting Card ($5): What’s cuter than an owl in a cap and gown? Your grad, obvs! But definitely nothing else.
14. Thimblepress Crystal Ball Card ($6): You may not be able to see into the future, but we’re sure your recent grad is off to make her mark on the world — and so is this flashy card.
Looking for more gift giving ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more epic gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.